RemedySpot.com

Re: Mae (not May from Scotland)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is not the May from Scotland. I had never seen a post from this Mae in my five months here. Anyone know a last name?

Elisa

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: A little correctionTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, October 13, 2008, 3:46 PM

The pictures Jack sent are of his GRANDdaughters. ..not daughters. Sure pretty at any rate...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Mae ...Gloversville, NY.

I noticed the spelling was different from our May in Scotland.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A little correctionTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, October 13, 2008, 3:46 PM

The pictures Jack sent are of his GRANDdaughters. ..not daughters. Sure pretty at any rate...

Thanks, Sher! I looked her up and read her obituary. She sounded like a great, loving lady. I will go back and read some of her posts.

Elisa

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: A little correctionTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, October 13, 2008, 3:46 PM