RemedySpot.com

MB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK I've been really calm... NOT... IF YOU WANNA you can leave tomorrow.. (*b*)PLEASE Please please..... Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Peggy,

You are a wackadoodle! I can't leave tomorrow cause I'm taking my mom to the doctor. I am packing however and I will leave Thursday morning and will arrive at your home sweet home early Friday afternoon. How's that???

Love you!

MB

MBOK I've been really calm... NOT... IF YOU WANNA you can leave tomorrow.. (*b*)PLEASE Please please.....

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Alrightythen... I can hardly wait. I hope you can stay until at least Mon or Tues. We are gonna party Sat.with the crazies and I think we need quite time on the porch to rest up after..HUH ??  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,You are a wackadoodle!  I can't leave tomorrow cause I'm taking my mom to the doctor. I am packing however and I will leave Thursday morning and will arrive at your home sweet home early Friday afternoon. How's that???Love you!MB     MBOK I've been really calm... NOT... IF YOU WANNA you can leave tomorrow.. (*b*)PLEASE Please please.....Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.2056944441>

YEAH, YEAHHHHHH    Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,I was planning to leave Tuesday morning if that's ok with you. I can leave Monday if you're sick of me!  Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08         MBOK I've been really calm... NOT... IF YOU WANNA you can leave tomorrow.. (*b*)PLEASE Please please.....Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.2056944441>

Beth

are you driving by yourself?

how long will it take you?

what about your oxygen? what kind of arrangements did you make for the oxygen?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: Re: MBTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 8:10 PM

Peggy,

You are a wackadoodle! I can't leave tomorrow cause I'm taking my mom to the doctor. I am packing however and I will leave Thursday morning and will arrive at your home sweet home early Friday afternoon. How's that???

Love you!

MB

MBOK I've been really calm... NOT... IF YOU WANNA you can leave tomorrow.. (*b*)PLEASE Please please.....

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Joyce,  MB is with Matilda today so I'll answer. She will straighten me out if I'm wrong. We do call her "Road Runner" cause she just hits the road to anywhere she feels like going. She drove down last year. She stops one night then on in the next afternoon. I envy herdoing this so much. She and Leanne both came last year and we had Apria bring supplies and a machine for Leanne here. MB owns hers so she can just take off anytime.That little lady is so self sufficient I am GREEN with envy. I want so badly to be independent again..  I wish everyone could be here tomorrow. I am gonna miss Leanne so much---so "We'll just talk about her"lol.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Bethare you driving by yourself?how long will it take you?what about your oxygen?  what kind of arrangements did you make for the oxygen?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Tue, 10/14/08, Beth  wrote:Subject: Re: MBTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 8:10 PMPeggy,You are a wackadoodle!  I can't leave tomorrow cause I'm taking my mom to the doctor. I am packing however and I will leave Thursday morning and will arrive at your home sweet home early Friday afternoon. How's that???Love you!MB     MBOK I've been really calm... NOT... IF YOU WANNA you can leave tomorrow.. (*b*)PLEASE Please please.....Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.2064017188>

OOPS not tomorrow, Saturday.. OD.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Joyce,  MB is with Matilda today so I'll answer. She will straighten me out if I'm wrong. We do call her "Road Runner" cause she just hits the road to anywhere she feels like going. She drove down last year. She stops one night then on in the next afternoon. I envy herdoing this so much. She and Leanne both came last year and we had Apria bring supplies and a machine for Leanne here. MB owns hers so she can just take off anytime.That little lady is so self sufficient I am GREEN with envy. I want so badly to be independent again..  I wish everyone could be here tomorrow. I am gonna miss Leanne so much---so "We'll just talk about her"lol.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <pastedGraphic.tiff> Bethare you driving by yourself?how long will it take you?what about your oxygen?  what kind of arrangements did you make for the oxygen?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Tue, 10/14/08, Beth  wrote:Subject: Re: MBTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 8:10 PMPeggy,You are a wackadoodle!  I can't leave tomorrow cause I'm taking my mom to the doctor. I am packing however and I will leave Thursday morning and will arrive at your home sweet home early Friday afternoon. How's that???Love you!MB     MBOK I've been really calm... NOT... IF YOU WANNA you can leave tomorrow.. (*b*)PLEASE Please please.....Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.2064017188>

Bruce re: traveling. Steve from WA is going to stop by here on his way to Mexico around Nov 3,4th.

Will be nice to see him again.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

MB>> OK I've been really calm... NOT... IF YOU WANNA you can leave> tomorrow.. (*b*)> PLEASE Please please.....>> Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004>> "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">>> <1.2064017188>>

Sher

He's done so well. He has dealt with so much and could have chosen so

many paths of surrender. Yet, he's making the most of life and seems to

be doing well. So glad you got to meet him and are there for him to talk

to and as a conduit between him and the rest of us.

> > From: Beth mbmurtha@

> > Subject: Re: MB

> > To: Breathe-Support

> > Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 8:10 PM

> >

> > Peggy,

> > You are a wackadoodle! I can't leave tomorrow cause I'm taking my

> > mom to the doctor. I am packing however and I will leave Thursday

> > morning and will arrive at your home sweet home early Friday

> > afternoon. How's that???

> > Love you!

> > MB