RemedySpot.com

Re: Holy tiredness Batman!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Just put the brakes on and take it easy for a few days. It may indeed be mostly a seasonal adjustment as I did feel a bit better today. Was it a coincidence that it was nearly 70 this afternoon? Such a beautiful day. I was walking around the yard admiring all the new plants our landscaper just put in. It's so pretty out there, I'm so happy with the work he did.

I am however deleriously tired tonight and I'm going to bed as soon as I finish this. Thanks for being a good friend . I hope that we can meet someday!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:31:29 PMSubject: Re: Holy tiredness Batman!!

Beth, First of all...it could definitely be a seasonal reaction. Thehumidity is still high even though the temperatures have lowered. Just listen to your bodyand take it easier for a few days. I've been feeling like you do. The weather is similar here in PA.Second...thanks for the article! Very interesting.Take care...Don't get sick!!!!!

Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Beth wrote:

Boy oh boy, I feel like I got run over by a steamroller. It's weird but it's been happening more and more recently. Days when I'm just plain exhausted for no apparent reason. It could be the change of seasons I suppose. It's been chilly here, nights in the 30's and days in the high 50's. My breathing is pretty much the same unless I'm out in the chilly wind, that always makes me cough but other than that I'm fine.

I don't know what the deal is but I sure don't like it. OK that's my rant for tonight you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming folks!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.5/1755 - Release Date: 10/29/2008 5:27 PM

Robin again, I think part of it is seasonal. I felt so much better when the weather purrrrfect.. lolThis afternoon it started to get humid again, rain coming. I just can't tolerate it. So I have been in today. None of the kids are coming this week-end so I am going to make Bibles like crazy..  sounds awful but being him he is just taking sudafed (sp?) I am telling you he is going to the other house ifhe isn't MUCH better in the AM.  I may let him have a little food..lolI am glad your going to take it easy for the week-end.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  ,Thanks. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Just put the brakes on and take it easy for a few days. It may indeed be mostly a seasonal adjustment as I did feel a bit better today. Was it a coincidence that it was nearly 70 this afternoon? Such a beautiful day. I was walking around the yard admiring all the new plants our landscaper just put in. It's so pretty out there, I'm so happy with the work he did.I am however deleriously tired tonight and I'm going to bed as soon as I finish this. Thanks for being a good friend . I hope that we can meet someday!  Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08      "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!" Miss FrizzleFrom:  Zion <ljz741 (AT) verizon (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:31:29 PMSubject: Re: Holy tiredness Batman!! Beth, First of all...it could definitely be a seasonal reaction. Thehumidity is still high even though the temperatures have lowered. Just listen to your bodyand take it easier for a few days.  I've been feeling like you do. The weather is similar here in PA.Second...thanks for the article!  Very interesting.Take care...Don't get sick!!!!!  Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PAAnd “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darahand Sara      “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob MarleyVinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower   Beth wrote:Boy oh boy, I feel like I got run over by a steamroller. It's weird but it's been happening more and more recently. Days when I'm just plain exhausted for no apparent reason. It could be the change of seasons I suppose. It's been chilly here, nights in the 30's and days in the high 50's. My breathing is pretty much the same unless I'm out in the chilly wind, that always makes me cough but other than that I'm fine.I don't know what the deal is but I sure don't like it. OK that's my rant for tonight you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming folks!  Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08      "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!" Miss FrizzleNo virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com

Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.5/1755 - Release Date: 10/29/2008 5:27 PM