RemedySpot.com

Re: Dosage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ML, That is where our Docs are supposed to really know us. He should be watching your reaction being on it and coming off. There is no set dose. I KNOW you have to be so very in-tune with your body coming off because the effects can be VERY PAINFUL if you do it to fast.DO YOU HAVE AN OXIMETER ?????? Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Yes, Peggy, I do have an oximeter. Have had it for about 6 months or

so. I wear it around my neck, not all day but when I am moving

around I wear it. That tells me where I should be. I am mostly

comfortable (just so you know) at level 6-7 when moving around or

cooking, etc. Otherwise, anything below #5 is unthinkable.

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.

MARY LOU

IPF - 02

>

> ML, That is where our Docs are supposed to really know us. He

should

> be watching your reaction being on it

> and coming off. There is no set dose. I KNOW you have to be so

very

> in-tune with your body coming off because the effects can be VERY

> PAINFUL if you do it to fast.

>

> DO YOU HAVE AN OXIMETER ??????

>

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

Lou,

I'm glad that you have an oximeter and are using it. Out of curiousity what readings do you get when you are moving around? How low do your saturations go?

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 11:42:07 AMSubject: Re: Dosage

Yes, Peggy, I do have an oximeter. Have had it for about 6 months or so. I wear it around my neck, not all day but when I am moving around I wear it. That tells me where I should be. I am mostly comfortable (just so you know) at level 6-7 when moving around or cooking, etc. Otherwise, anything below #5 is unthinkable. I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.MARY LOUIPF - 02>> ML, That is where our Docs are supposed to really know us. He should > be watching your reaction being on it> and coming off. There is no set dose. I KNOW you have to be so very > in-tune with your body coming off because the effects can be VERY > PAINFUL if you do it to fast.> >

DO YOU HAVE AN OXIMETER ??????> > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >

Good Mornin MB. It is wonderful on the porch today. Wish you were here.  Wish everyone were here.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."