RemedySpot.com

Jack

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Brett: Jack emailed me 2 days ago and told me his computer was down

for the last 2 wks. He got it back up 2 days ago. He was emailing me

about his beautiful Granddaughters. We talk about our Grand kids a

lot. I told him we need his picture here with us too.

I trully hope you are doing better, Brett. Jack said he might make the

chat last night but was not there. Just Peggy, Jane, Sherry and myself,

we had a great one but missed everybody else.

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA (74)

IPF - 02

>

> anyone heard from Jack??

> I haven't seen a post from him in a long time

>

> Brett Bowser 40 MI.

> familial UIP/IPF 11/07

> stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

>

Well glad to know he's OKthanks MLI have been reading all the post's but just not responding to manyI have been pretty sick the last week so I have been kinda quite Im KEEPIN ON THOUGHtake care MLBRETTHi Brett: Jack emailed me 2 days ago and told me his computer was down for the last 2 wks. He got it back up 2 days ago. He was emailing me about his beautiful Granddaughters. We talk about our Grand kids a lot. I told him we need his picture here with us too.I trully hope you are doing better, Brett. Jack said he might make the chat last night but was not there. Just Peggy, Jane, Sherry and myself, we had a great one but missed everybody else.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU - RICHMOND VA (74)IPF - 02>> anyone heard from Jack??> I haven't seen a post from him in a long time> > Brett Bowser 40 MI.> familial UIP/IPF 11/07> stage 4 lung cancer 7/08> Brett Bowserbrett@...

I had a major computer crash two weeks ago and have been offline until today. When I opened up my email, I had nearly 350 postings from the good folks of this forum. I keep it in a file separate from my busines file.

Not all things are yet corrected, but most of the work is done. Data has been saved. It would have been a nightmare to try to reconstruct all the financial and payroll data.

However, I'm back in control and back with my hard breathing friends. I am happy to know that all of you have done well in my absence and that many have had happy occasions with new pets, new babies, and some pleasant visits.

Little news from here, although my son just retuned from a month in India. I had a somewhat bizarre trip of my own which I will share with you as soon as my psychiatrist certifies me as resonably sane.

Jack

dx IPF 06/05

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, November 7, 2008 10:45:47 AMSubject: Jack

anyone heard from Jack??

I haven't seen a post from him in a long time

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Hi Jack, Good to see you back. Things have been quite busy here on a board where we are all trying to just breathe.But ya gotta love it. Sorry about the crash. That is painful.Looking forward to hearing your story. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Jack... so good to hear from you!

I missed you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Jack

anyone heard from Jack?? I haven't seen a post from him in a long time

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08