RemedySpot.com

update from St. Louis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello!!! Our computer is back and we're connected to the world again.

A few special thanks!!

Sher many thanks for the special card, we really enjoy hearing from you.

thank you for the card, note and the frig magnet.

Chuck many thanks to you for keeping the group updated during our down. Hope if your not recovering that those special lungs are just around the corner!!

There are bumps in the road, I have CMV as all knew would happen, but the docs have a pill and some of the worst tasting med to treat that. My Cmv count has dropped from 3,000 to 200!!! The flip side, is that some of the meds to treat infection can cause other problems, this also has happened. So I'm taking meds to counter act other meds. Such is life!!! Rehab is going as expected, except due to Predisone my right upper thigh is still weak. I've dropped to 10 milgrams a day. So I due 15 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bicycle. My Spirometer readings keep getting higher, for the price, no negotiations on the price, mine was $475 cash!!! My meds costs range between 12 dollors up to $1,300 for others each month. But was it worth it????? Not only a solid YES!!!! but a blessing from the good LORD!!!!!!!! We're still planning to be home at Christmas unless the docs say no!! I pray they don't as things lung wise keep

improving daily. Also we miss our home greatly!!! sorry for the delay and this long report. God bless everyone!!!! stay the course and keep the faith KS/MO lung transplant 9-24-08

It's so nice to hear directly from you. I'm sure all those waiting for

or considering transplants are greatful too, to hear both the good and

the bad. It's a whole lot easier to accept the bad when you know about

it going in and understand that it is the tradeoff for getting more

life.

Now no more getting disconnected from the world.

>

> Hello!!! Our computer is back and we're connected to the world again.

>

>

> A few special thanks!!

>

> Sher many thanks for the special card, we really enjoy hearing from

you.

>

> thank you for the card, note and the frig magnet.

>

> Chuck many thanks to you for keeping the group updated during our

down. Hope if your not recovering that those special lungs are just

around the corner!!

>

> There are bumps in the road, I have CMV as all knew would happen, but

the docs have a pill and some of the worst tasting med to treat that. My

Cmv count has dropped from 3,000 to 200!!! The flip side, is that some

of the meds to treat infection can cause other problems, this also has

happened. So I'm taking meds to counter act other meds. Such is life!!!

Rehab is going as expected, except due to Predisone my right upper thigh

is still weak. I've dropped to 10 milgrams a day. So I due 15 minutes on

the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bicycle. My Spirometer readings keep

getting higher, for the price, no negotiations on the price, mine was

$475 cash!!! My meds costs range between 12 dollors up to $1,300 for

others each month. But was it worth it????? Not only a solid YES!!!!

but a blessing from the good LORD!!!!!!!! We're still planning to be

home at Christmas unless the docs say no!! I pray they don't as things

lung wise keep improving daily. Also we

> miss our home greatly!!! sorry for the delay and this long report.

God bless everyone!!!! stay the course and keep the faith

KS/MO lung transplant 9-24-08

>

... I know you are glad to be up and running again.

Hope this finds you feeling better and stronger.

It's really a beautiful Fall here in the PNW. The leaves were so brilliant I almost had to squint to look at them. Warm weather...today is 60 at 9 AM.

My daughter and I went to Rockaway Beach last week and it was unbelievable.

Warm, calm, still water, quiet. No a breeze to be found. What a peaceful feeling!

Take care of each other!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

update from St. Louis

A few special thanks!!

Chuck many thanks to you for keeping the group updated during our down. Hope if your not recovering that those special lungs are just around the corner!!

There are bumps in the road, I have CMV as all knew would happen, but the docs have a pill and some of the worst tasting med to treat that. My Cmv count has dropped from 3,000 to 200!!! The flip side, is that some of the meds to treat infection can cause other problems, this also has happened. So I'm taking meds to counter act other meds. Such is life!!! Rehab is going as expected, except due to Predisone my right upper thigh is still weak. I've dropped to 10 milgrams a day. So I due 15 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bicycle. My Spirometer readings keep getting higher, for the price, no negotiations on the price, mine was $475 cash!!! My meds costs range between 12 dollors up to $1,300 for others each month. But was it worth it????? Not only a solid YES!!!! but a blessing from the good LORD!!!!!!!! We're still planning to be home at Christmas unless the docs say no!! I pray they don't as things lung wise keep improving daily. Also we miss our home greatly!!! sorry for the delay and this long report. God bless everyone!!!! stay the course and keep the faith KS/MO lung transplant 9-24-08

-Hi

congratulations and keep trucking

i am taking your post and showing my doc to encourage him !!!!

Please keep updating.. i am on the list. patti

-- In Breathe-Support , " Bruce Moreland "

wrote:

>

>

>

>

> It's so nice to hear directly from you. I'm sure all those waiting

for

> or considering transplants are greatful too, to hear both the good

and

> the bad. It's a whole lot easier to accept the bad when you know

about

> it going in and understand that it is the tradeoff for getting more

> life.

>

> Now no more getting disconnected from the world.

>

>

>

> >

> > Hello!!! Our computer is back and we're connected to the world

again.

> >

> >

> > A few special thanks!!

> >

> > Sher many thanks for the special card, we really enjoy hearing

from

> you.

> >

> > thank you for the card, note and the frig magnet.

> >

> > Chuck many thanks to you for keeping the group updated during

our

> down. Hope if your not recovering that those special lungs are just

> around the corner!!

> >

> > There are bumps in the road, I have CMV as all knew would

happen, but

> the docs have a pill and some of the worst tasting med to treat

that. My

> Cmv count has dropped from 3,000 to 200!!! The flip side, is that

some

> of the meds to treat infection can cause other problems, this also

has

> happened. So I'm taking meds to counter act other meds. Such is

life!!!

> Rehab is going as expected, except due to Predisone my right upper

thigh

> is still weak. I've dropped to 10 milgrams a day. So I due 15

minutes on

> the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bicycle. My Spirometer

readings keep

> getting higher, for the price, no negotiations on the price, mine

was

> $475 cash!!! My meds costs range between 12 dollors up to $1,300

for

> others each month. But was it worth it????? Not only a solid

YES!!!!

> but a blessing from the good LORD!!!!!!!! We're still planning to

be

> home at Christmas unless the docs say no!! I pray they don't as

things

> lung wise keep improving daily. Also we

> > miss our home greatly!!! sorry for the delay and this long

report.

> God bless everyone!!!! stay the course and keep the faith

> KS/MO lung transplant 9-24-08

> >

>

Patti hopes it will help get your doc on track. Your in our prayers and thoughts, keep me posted.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2008 3:02:30 PMSubject: Re: update from St. Louis

-Hi congratulations and keep truckingi am taking your post and showing my doc to encourage him !!!!Please keep updating.. i am on the list. patti-- In Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com, "Bruce Moreland" <brucemoreland@ ...> wrote:>> > > > It's so nice to hear directly from you. I'm sure all those waiting for> or considering transplants are greatful too, to hear both the good and> the bad. It's a whole lot easier to accept the bad when you know about> it going in and understand that it is the tradeoff for getting more> life.> > Now no more getting disconnected from the world.> > > > >> > Hello!!! Our computer is back and we're connected to the world again.> >> >> > A few special thanks!!> >> > Sher many thanks for the special card, we really enjoy hearing from> you.> >> > thank you for the card, note and the frig magnet.> >> > Chuck many thanks to you for keeping the group updated during our> down. Hope if your not recovering that those special lungs are just> around the corner!!> >> > There are bumps in the road, I have CMV as all knew would happen, but> the docs have a pill and some of the worst tasting med to treat that. My> Cmv count has dropped from 3,000 to 200!!! The flip side, is that

some> of the meds to treat infection can cause other problems, this also has> happened. So I'm taking meds to counter act other meds. Such is life!!!> Rehab is going as expected, except due to Predisone my right upper thigh> is still weak. I've dropped to 10 milgrams a day. So I due 15 minutes on> the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bicycle. My Spirometer readings keep> getting higher, for the price, no negotiations on the price, mine was> $475 cash!!! My meds costs range between 12 dollors up to $1,300 for> others each month. But was it worth it????? Not only a solid YES!!!!> but a blessing from the good LORD!!!!!!!! We're still planning to be> home at Christmas unless the docs say no!! I pray they don't as things> lung wise keep improving daily. Also we> > miss our home greatly!!! sorry for the delay and this long

report. > God bless everyone!!!! stay the course and keep the faith > KS/MO lung transplant 9-24-08> >>

Sher I miss the oregon coast, especially this past summer. we're thinking of a trip to Lincoln City for next summer, probably aftr we move back into our house( we leased it for a year). george ks/mo 09-24- 08T

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2008 11:10:41 AMSubject: Re: update from St. Louis

... I know you are glad to be up and running again.

Hope this finds you feeling better and stronger.

It's really a beautiful Fall here in the PNW. The leaves were so brilliant I almost had to squint to look at them. Warm weather...today is 60 at 9 AM.

My daughter and I went to Rockaway Beach last week and it was unbelievable.

Warm, calm, still water, quiet. No a breeze to be found. What a peaceful feeling!

Take care of each other!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

update from St. Louis

A few special thanks!!

There are bumps in the road, I have CMV as all knew would happen, but the docs have a pill and some of the worst tasting med to treat that. My Cmv count has dropped from 3,000 to 200!!! The flip side, is that some of the meds to treat infection can cause other problems, this also has happened. So I'm taking meds to counter act other meds. Such is life!!! Rehab is going as expected, except due to Predisone my right upper thigh is still weak. I've dropped to 10 milgrams a day. So I due 15 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bicycle. My Spirometer readings keep getting higher, for the price, no negotiations on the price, mine was $475 cash!!! My meds costs range between 12 dollors up to $1,300 for others each month. But was it worth it????? Not only a solid YES!!!! but a blessing from the good LORD!!!!!!!! We're still planning to be home at Christmas unless the docs say no!! I pray they don't as things lung wise keep

improving daily. Also we miss our home greatly!!! sorry for the delay and this long report. God bless everyone!!!! stay the course and keep the faith KS/MO lung transplant 9-24-08

Where is your house, out here in the good ole PNW?

update from St. Louis

A few special thanks!!

There are bumps in the road, I have CMV as all knew would happen, but the docs have a pill and some of the worst tasting med to treat that. My Cmv count has dropped from 3,000 to 200!!! The flip side, is that some of the meds to treat infection can cause other problems, this also has happened. So I'm taking meds to counter act other meds. Such is life!!! Rehab is going as expected, except due to Predisone my right upper thigh is still weak. I've dropped to 10 milgrams a day. So I due 15 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bicycle. My Spirometer readings keep getting higher, for the price, no negotiations on the price, mine was $475 cash!!! My meds costs range between 12 dollors up to $1,300 for others each month. But was it worth it????? Not only a solid YES!!!! but a blessing from the good LORD!!!!!!!! We're still planning to be home at Christmas unless the docs say no!! I pray they don't as things lung wise keep improving daily. Also we miss our home greatly!!! sorry for the delay and this long report. God bless everyone!!!! stay the course and keep the faith KS/MO lung transplant 9-24-08

Sher we stay usually in Lincoln City at the hotel just off the main drag, think its called Surftide.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2008 9:08:20 PMSubject: Re: update from St. Louis

Where is your house, out here in the good ole PNW?

update from St. Louis

A few special thanks!!

Yes, I'm familiar with Surftide. Our favorite is the Nordic Inn. Funny name for a seaside motel but the beds are fantastic! Rockaway Beach is our absolute favorite...further North and not as many people.

update from St. Louis

A few special thanks!!