RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peggy,

had a great 6th Birthday.... She's quite the interesting little girl, she asked for roller skates, a globe, a pogo stick, a composter.... she's a funny one. Threw herself into her mama's lap when she opened the composter, 'Oh Mama you made my wish come true!' We were all laughing so hard we were crying. Rob ('s daddy) grinned and shrugged and said, "she may be a nerd but she's a happy nerd."

We had a good supper, ice cream cake ( I passed) and presents. Everyone had a nice time.

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2008 7:18:42 PMSubject: Re: Oximeter QuestionsWell MB How was the party?? I know you had a good time...

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

• 3 weeks later...

Heaven forbid, could it be pneumonia brewing?

Whatever it is I know you will watch it. So will hundreds of others of us watch it with you!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re:

Could be but I am not coughing up anything that has a color to it. If this fever doesn't break by midnight I am going to start it. It is staying around 100.5 Tylenol usually does the trick. My confusion is I am not sure this isn't a copd flair. It is different that anything I have ever had.�

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�