RemedySpot.com

Re: FROM SHER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher,

Yippee!!! So happy to here the fibrosis is still stable! Now lets figure out why you're having increased difficulty breathing. Are you going to go to your cardiologist now? It's interesting that they think the pain is the fibro. I've never had it but I know the pain is debilitating.

Please continue to take care of you!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 6:46:11 PMSubject: FROM SHER

HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM STILL STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I was sure I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!

He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.

Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having is Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle.

I'll just have to go and find out!!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Thanks MB... Not long ago I had a complete cardio workup. Healthy heart. Even had a heart cath. But something may have changed. I will find out.

It's nice to know that my increased sob is doubtfully my lungs.

I just hate the round of Dr to find a new "cause" but there is no other choice. Pain and breathing are pretty important symptoms, right??????

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

FROM SHER

HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM STILL STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I was sure I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!

He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.

Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having is Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle.

Sher,

I would definitely agree with that. Difficulty breathing and pain would be at the top of my list of undesirable symptoms!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:28:52 PMSubject: Re: FROM SHER

Thanks MB... Not long ago I had a complete cardio workup. Healthy heart. Even had a heart cath. But something may have changed. I will find out.

It's nice to know that my increased sob is doubtfully my lungs.

I just hate the round of Dr to find a new "cause" but there is no other choice. Pain and breathing are pretty important symptoms, right??????

FROM SHER

MB/Sher

And we jump to the conclusion breathing is always our disease. Gastro

problems will effect it, certainly pain of any sort does, anxiety,

allergies, even being a little less active or just putting on the fewest

pounds. I know, for instance, that when healthier if I weighed just ten

pounds more than I do now, everything became more labored, 110 degree

weather, ragweed makes it hard, a few days not doing much activity,

anxiety (I had a plumbing issue last night and had to turn the oxygen

way up for a bit). Thing we have to do is just take the best care we can

and get other things checked to make sure they don't affect us more than

necessary.

>

> Sher,

> I would definitely agree with that. Difficulty breathing and pain

would be at the top of my list of undesirable symptoms!

>

> Beth-Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

>

> " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

> Miss Frizzle

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Sher Bauman bofus@...

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:28:52 PM

> Subject: Re: FROM SHER

>

>

> Thanks MB... Not long ago I had a complete cardio workup. Healthy

heart. Even had a heart cath. But something may have changed. I will

find out.

> It's nice to know that my increased sob is doubtfully my lungs.

> I just hate the round of Dr to find a new " cause " but there is no

other choice. Pain and breathing are pretty important symptoms,

right??????

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> FROM SHER

>

>

> HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM STILL

STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I was sure

I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!

> He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is

doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or

possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.

>

> Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having is

Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle.

>

> I'll just have to go and find out!!

>

> Nasturtiums

>

HOORAY MAMA!

Stable is GREAT even if it DOES sound like we're closley related to HORSES!

All the best with Tests & trackin' down the SOB!

lotsa,

GIO

>> HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM STILL STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I was sure I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!> He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.> > Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having is Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle. > > I'll just have to go and find out!!> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

I like horses. Always wanted one growing up. Of course, living in the

city made it sort of impossible.

> >

> > HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM STILL

> STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I was

sure

> I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!

> > He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is

> doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or

> possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.

> >

> > Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having

is

> Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle.

> >

> > I'll just have to go and find out!!

> >

> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Nasturtiums

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

<http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\

\

> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>

>

Me toooooo BWBB...I LOVE watching them in the Mounting Yard at the Race Track rather than actually during the Race itself (THAT leaves me cold ...too far away...too much flurry!) I also love watching Dressage & Jumping events not to forget our wonderful Stcok Horses & Brumbies in the Mountains BUT the WORD ...'STABLE' always makes me giggle a bit & listen for a NEIGH!

I know I KNOW... I'm a VERY scilly gal!

SGIO

> > >> > > HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM STILL> > STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I was> sure> > I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!> > > He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is> > doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or> > possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.> > >> > > Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having> is> > Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle.> > >> > > I'll just have to go and find out!!> > >> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_Z\> \> > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>> >>

Mama-Sher, So glad to hear that you are stable. That is a great place to be. I know you want this pain to go away and I am hoping you will have a good outcome on finding the reason for the pain.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Thanks MB... Not long ago I had a complete cardio workup. Healthy heart. Even had a heart cath. But something may have changed. I will find out.> It's nice to know that my increased sob is doubtfully my lungs.> I just hate the round of Dr to find a new "cause" but there is no other choice. Pain and breathing are pretty important symptoms, right??????> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > FROM SHER> > > > HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM STILL STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I was sure I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!> He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.> > Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having is Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle. > > I'll just have to go and find out!!> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Love it scilly. I like to watch the dressage also. The horses are so big. I'll stick with my 4 pound puppy.How are sugar and spice treating you ? LOL  I want to come back as MY DOG. She is the boss around here. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Sher,

Great to hear that you are stable!Perhaps when your abdominal pain

reduces your breathing will also be better.I hope and pray the

testings bring only good news that you can handle.

Rest and relax,

Love you

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " Sher Bauman " wrote:

>

> HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM

STILL STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I

was sure I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!

> He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is

doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or

possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.

>

> Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having

is Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle.

>

> I'll just have to go and find out!!

>

> Nasturtiums

>