RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Weight loss and exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOW--you are using more liters than I am and your heart rate goes higher than minePink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Weight loss and exerciseTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 10:49 PM

thanks for verification; my rehab guy a couple of months ago told me to push it; that it's normal and because my sats can return so quickly. I also need to pay attention to my heart rate as even though i have a strong heart. when don't use oxygen or not enough with activity my blood pressure goes up and my heart rate. i was up to 2 for speed and 20mins before i got sick.that is with 6l and my heart rate would shoot to 144-150. It's been awhile.. patti> > > >> > > > From: friend.patti <friend.patti@ >> > > > Subject: Weight loss and exercise> > > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > > Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 6:25 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Leanne> > > > went back to the oldest post to see what more i can learn.

Did> > yu> > > get> > > > the transplant. I have been scolded many times that i need to> > lose> > > > weight and exercise to keep my body strong. I am listed but i> > > gained> > > > 23 pounds rather than losing 20. Now have a total of almost 45> > > pounds> > > > to lose. It has been an ongoing battle and now with water gain,> > i> > > get> > > > frustrated very easily. And of course the prednisone doesn't> > help> > > the> > > > cause. I have been having hip pain so exercise has dwindled> > down.> > > Know> > > > i need to get back in the saddle with this. Me i am not afraid> > of> > > the> > > > transplant i am scared to death of losing more of my quality

of> > > life.> > > > It is my docs who have the fears.. I see my temple doc on friday> > > and i> > > > know that is going to be the biggest issue.. Have tried many> > diets> > > > and i LOVE FOOD and my head STILL enjoys it.. Bruce gave a great> > > post> > > > and the importance of exercise and that has started me thinking> > > even> > > > more.. Patti> > > >> > >> >>