RemedySpot.com

Bruce and all members.....................................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it is

Companion T.

Bruce, I am delighted you just loved your dessert I gave you. That

really pleases me, but what I am about to tell you and the whole

group I will say one time, so I don't have to repeat it.

Lou is on a warpath of destruction. At 4 a.m. this morning I

was in bed (yes with Earl) lying on my back, and I always take my

left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge tall

mattress we have to help turn my body over so I am leaning on the

right side of my body. Get it??? Destruction cometh now. I no

sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid woman

fell out of bed and went crashing on the floor, hit my chin on the

night stand, and hit my left leg just under the knee area, and was

curled up in a fetal position waiting for those 5 men waiters in

black to rescue me. But lo and behold, there standing in front of me

is Earl, so handsome he is, saying: are you ok, are you ok, (what

else would he say, pray tell!!) GOOD GRIEF. I was ok AGAIN. Again,

fortunate I did not break anything. He did have to help me up as I

was afraid I had broken something. I feel ok this morning, no pain

anywhere, I must bounce pretty good. Earl is extremely concerned

with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The first

fall at the restaurant, I did have a 7' cannula, but it just got

tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this morning,

I can not explain it. I have never done that not even as a child.

Am I becoming a child and starting over??????????????? God, I hope

not!!

We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It is

a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I think

it is a good idea to sleep on the floor from now on. O no !!!!

I am so sorry for all you loved ones here on the board who are

experiencing difficulties with this disease and other potential

diseases that could be arising within you, only thing is I pray so

very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and for

our Creator to keep you safe. Never praying for myself, too busy,

but guess I'd better start, huh?

I am going to sit today right here in front of the " puter " . Not

going to move until I need more coffee.

BE BRAVE TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING PF PROBLEMS.

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

MARY LOU (74) RIGHMOND VA

IPF = 02

Oh Lou, I am so sorry. Maybe look on line for a 1/2 bed rail. They only are 2 or feet long and makes turning much easier. I am looking into one. It just seems like when it rains it brings HURRICANES.. I am tired of it to. I think the falls you have had are teariable but understandable. Maybe you should let your Doc know about it. Please hold on tight and take care of you !!!  RULE. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Lou

You're either frightening or entertaining or both. Glad you're ok so we

can all laugh with you.

Amazing those strange things that just happen to us. I got a concussion

a few years ago doing my laundry and hitting my head on the shelf. Now,

no more falling out of bed.

>

> I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it is

> Companion T.

>

> Bruce, I am delighted you just loved your dessert I gave you. That

> really pleases me, but what I am about to tell you and the whole

> group I will say one time, so I don't have to repeat it.

>

> Lou is on a warpath of destruction. At 4 a.m. this morning I

> was in bed (yes with Earl) lying on my back, and I always take my

> left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge tall

> mattress we have to help turn my body over so I am leaning on the

> right side of my body. Get it??? Destruction cometh now. I no

> sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid woman

> fell out of bed and went crashing on the floor, hit my chin on the

> night stand, and hit my left leg just under the knee area, and was

> curled up in a fetal position waiting for those 5 men waiters in

> black to rescue me. But lo and behold, there standing in front of me

> is Earl, so handsome he is, saying: are you ok, are you ok, (what

> else would he say, pray tell!!) GOOD GRIEF. I was ok AGAIN. Again,

> fortunate I did not break anything. He did have to help me up as I

> was afraid I had broken something. I feel ok this morning, no pain

> anywhere, I must bounce pretty good. Earl is extremely concerned

> with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The first

> fall at the restaurant, I did have a 7' cannula, but it just got

> tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this morning,

> I can not explain it. I have never done that not even as a child.

> Am I becoming a child and starting over??????????????? God, I hope

> not!!

>

> We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It is

> a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I think

> it is a good idea to sleep on the floor from now on. O no !!!!

>

> I am so sorry for all you loved ones here on the board who are

> experiencing difficulties with this disease and other potential

> diseases that could be arising within you, only thing is I pray so

> very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and for

> our Creator to keep you safe. Never praying for myself, too busy,

> but guess I'd better start, huh?

>

> I am going to sit today right here in front of the " puter " . Not

> going to move until I need more coffee.

>

> BE BRAVE TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING PF PROBLEMS.

>

> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

> MARY LOU (74) RIGHMOND VA

> IPF = 02

>

My gosh ML... those falls are a concern aren't they. Looking back, do you have any idea how they happened? Did you let go of something to soon?

Now take care girlfriend!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Bruce and all members.....................................

I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it is Companion T. Bruce, I am delighted you just loved your dessert I gave you. That really pleases me, but what I am about to tell you and the whole group I will say one time, so I don't have to repeat it. Lou is on a warpath of destruction. At 4 a.m. this morning I was in bed (yes with Earl) lying on my back, and I always take my left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge tall mattress we have to help turn my body over so I am leaning on the right side of my body. Get it??? Destruction cometh now. I no sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid woman fell out of bed and went crashing on the floor, hit my chin on the night stand, and hit my left leg just under the knee area, and was curled up in a fetal position waiting for those 5 men waiters in black to rescue me. But lo and behold, there standing in front of me is Earl, so handsome he is, saying: are you ok, are you ok, (what else would he say, pray tell!!) GOOD GRIEF. I was ok AGAIN. Again, fortunate I did not break anything. He did have to help me up as I was afraid I had broken something. I feel ok this morning, no pain anywhere, I must bounce pretty good. Earl is extremely concerned with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The first fall at the restaurant, I did have a 7' cannula, but it just got tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this morning, I can not explain it. I have never done that not even as a child. Am I becoming a child and starting over??????????????? God, I hope not!!We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It is a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I think it is a good idea to sleep on the floor from now on. O no !!!!I am so sorry for all you loved ones here on the board who are experiencing difficulties with this disease and other potential diseases that could be arising within you, only thing is I pray so very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and for our Creator to keep you safe. Never praying for myself, too busy, but guess I'd better start, huh?I am going to sit today right here in front of the "puter". Not going to move until I need more coffee.BE BRAVE TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING PF PROBLEMS.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU (74) RIGHMOND VAIPF = 02

Lou, you aren't the only person who can fall out of bed. A few mornings ago I was beginning to rise up with my feet barely off the mattress when I was hit in both calves with cramps of excruciating pain. Trying to get up on my feet to walk them out, my legs got entangled in the comforter, pulling me over the edge. I hit the floor with a thud, leaving a vicous pain in the back of my head and a large scrape on my left shoulder. It still has a crusty scab. It was all momentary and did not inferfere with my breakfast. I did feel a bit juvenile. The widow across the street brought me lunch. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:41:25 AMSubject: Bruce and all members.....................................

I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it is Companion T. Bruce, I am delighted you just loved your dessert I gave you. That really pleases me, but what I am about to tell you and the whole group I will say one time, so I don't have to repeat it. Lou is on a warpath of destruction. At 4 a.m. this morning I was in bed (yes with Earl) lying on my back, and I always take my left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge tall mattress we have to help turn my body over so I am leaning on the right side of my body. Get it??? Destruction cometh now. I no sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid woman fell out of bed and went crashing on the floor, hit my chin on the night stand, and hit my left leg just under the knee area, and was curled up in a fetal position waiting for those 5 men waiters in black to rescue me. But lo and

behold, there standing in front of me is Earl, so handsome he is, saying: are you ok, are you ok, (what else would he say, pray tell!!) GOOD GRIEF. I was ok AGAIN. Again, fortunate I did not break anything. He did have to help me up as I was afraid I had broken something. I feel ok this morning, no pain anywhere, I must bounce pretty good. Earl is extremely concerned with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The first fall at the restaurant, I did have a 7' cannula, but it just got tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this morning, I can not explain it. I have never done that not even as a child. Am I becoming a child and starting over???????? ??????? God, I hope not!!We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It is a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I think it is a good idea to sleep on the floor from now on. O no

!!!!I am so sorry for all you loved ones here on the board who are experiencing difficulties with this disease and other potential diseases that could be arising within you, only thing is I pray so very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and for our Creator to keep you safe. Never praying for myself, too busy, but guess I'd better start, huh?I am going to sit today right here in front of the "puter". Not going to move until I need more coffee.BE BRAVE TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING PF PROBLEMS.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU (74) RIGHMOND VAIPF = 02

Oh! For Heavens Sake, My dear Jack. How awful. I, as awful a person

as I ever was, was giggling while I was trying to picture your

horrible dilemma. How awful for you. What else does that widow do

for you Jack? Tell me please!!!!!

I sure hope you are as juvenile as I about bouncing off the walls as

I guess for the first time in my life, it is

starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOUNCE, BABY, BOUNCE. ......... reminds

me of some other phrase used recently from Palin. hee

I am so glad you are ok, but I still want to know what else that

widow does for you. I am a patient woman, I can wait!

(5 minutes is your limit)

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

MARY LOU RICHMOND VA

IPF - 02

>

> Lou, you aren't the only person who can fall out of bed.  A

few mornings ago I was beginning to rise up with my feet barely off

the mattress when I was hit in both calves with cramps of

excruciating pain.  Trying to get up on my feet to walk them out, my

legs got entangled in the comforter, pulling me over the edge.  I hit

the floor with a thud, leaving a vicous pain in the back of my head

and a large scrape on my left shoulder.  It still has a crusty scab. 

It was all momentary and did not inferfere with my breakfast.  I did

feel a bit juvenile.  The widow across the street brought me lunch.

>  Jack

> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:41:25 AM

> Subject: Bruce and all

members......................................

>

>

> I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it

is

> Companion T.

>

>

> left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge

tall

> sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid woman

> black to rescue me.. But lo and behold, there standing in front of

me

> with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The first

> tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this

morning,

> Am I becoming a child and starting over???????? ??????? God, I hope

> not!!

>

> We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It is

> a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I

think

>

> very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and for

>

>

>

> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

> IPF = 02

>

Jack,

Funny how a discussion about falling out of bed brings up all kinds of things. I had a neighbor in NY. Maureen is about 10 years younger than I am, 38 or so, a busy at home mom of 4. A couple of years ago her husband had all the children out for a couple of hours and she decided to take a quick nap. She laid down on her husbands side of the bed and because of that was somewhat disoriented when she woke up. She fell out of bed hit the back of her neck on the bedside table and ended up in the hospital for 8 weeks with a severe spinal cord injury. After several weeks in the ICU and then step down, she went to a rehab hospital for another 9 weeks. It was a nightmare for her family. The whole neighborhood pitched in and took turns bringing food to the family for months. Oh my goodness, I'll never forget what they went through. Fortunately she's fine now, good as new. Who would have thought that

falling out of a bed that's less than 2 feet off the ground could do that kind of damage. Scary.

How are the plans for your move coming? When can we in the great state of North Carolina expect you?

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 4:50:41 PMSubject: Re: Bruce and all members.....................................

Lou, you aren't the only person who can fall out of bed. A few mornings ago I was beginning to rise up with my feet barely off the mattress when I was hit in both calves with cramps of excruciating pain. Trying to get up on my feet to walk them out, my legs got entangled in the comforter, pulling me over the edge. I hit the floor with a thud, leaving a vicous pain in the back of my head and a large scrape on my left shoulder. It still has a crusty scab. It was all momentary and did not inferfere with my breakfast. I did feel a bit juvenile. The widow across the street brought me lunch. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

From: Lou <mlpretired (AT) aol (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:41:25 AMSubject: Bruce and all members..... ......... ......... ......... .....

I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it is Companion T. Bruce, I am delighted you just loved your dessert I gave you. That really pleases me, but what I am about to tell you and the whole group I will say one time, so I don't have to repeat it. Lou is on a warpath of destruction. At 4 a.m. this morning I was in bed (yes with Earl) lying on my back, and I always take my left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge tall mattress we have to help turn my body over so I am leaning on the right side of my body. Get it??? Destruction cometh now. I no sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid woman fell out of bed and went crashing on the floor, hit my chin on the night stand, and hit my left leg just under the knee area, and was curled up in a fetal position waiting for those 5 men waiters in black to rescue me. But lo and

behold, there standing in front of me is Earl, so handsome he is, saying: are you ok, are you ok, (what else would he say, pray tell!!) GOOD GRIEF. I was ok AGAIN. Again, fortunate I did not break anything. He did have to help me up as I was afraid I had broken something. I feel ok this morning, no pain anywhere, I must bounce pretty good. Earl is extremely concerned with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The first fall at the restaurant, I did have a 7' cannula, but it just got tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this morning, I can not explain it. I have never done that not even as a child. Am I becoming a child and starting over???????? ??????? God, I hope not!!We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It is a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I think it is a good idea to sleep on the floor from now on. O no

!!!!I am so sorry for all you loved ones here on the board who are experiencing difficulties with this disease and other potential diseases that could be arising within you, only thing is I pray so very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and for our Creator to keep you safe. Never praying for myself, too busy, but guess I'd better start, huh?I am going to sit today right here in front of the "puter". Not going to move until I need more coffee.BE BRAVE TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING PF PROBLEMS.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU (74) RIGHMOND VAIPF = 02

Lou for goodness sake ... What are you doing... Twenty lashes with a wet

noodle if you fall again. Maybe we need to send Earl duct tape to cinch you in a

spot so he doenst need to worry. Take care.

IPF 2/07 Il

: Earl fixes everything with duct tape SO I HID IT.!!!!

LOVE, MARY LOU

>

> Lou for goodness sake ... What are you doing... Twenty lashes

with a wet noodle if you fall again. Maybe we need to send Earl duct

tape to cinch you in a spot so he doenst need to worry. Take care.

> IPF 2/07 Il

>

hi Jack

pray you are well and on both of your feet steady..

now can i also say; can you and Lou not start a new trend ..

lol patti be safe all

>

> Lou, you aren't the only person who can fall out of bed. A

few mornings ago I was beginning to rise up with my feet barely off

the mattress when I was hit in both calves with cramps of

excruciating pain. Trying to get up on my feet to walk them out, my

legs got entangled in the comforter, pulling me over the edge. I

hit the floor with a thud, leaving a vicous pain in the back of my

head and a large scrape on my left shoulder. It still has a crusty

scab. It was all momentary and did not inferfere with my

breakfast. I did feel a bit juvenile. The widow across the street

brought me lunch.

> Jack

> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:41:25 AM

> Subject: Bruce and all

members......................................

>

>

> I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it

is

> Companion T.

>

>

> left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge

tall

> sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid

woman

> black to rescue me.. But lo and behold, there standing in front of

me

> with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The

first

> tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this

morning,

> Am I becoming a child and starting over???????? ??????? God, I

hope

> not!!

>

> We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It

is

> a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I

think

>

> very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and

for

>

>

>

> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

> IPF = 02

>

Now Lou, you know that a gentleman never tells. And I insist that I am a gentleman no matter what people say. That's just jealously on their part. They don't understand that being irresistible is not all that it's cracked up to be. It can cause problems, the nature of which I would rather not discuss in an open forum such as this one.

All I'm willing to say is that the widow is generous. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 5:00:07 PMSubject: Re: Bruce and all members.....................................

Oh! For Heavens Sake, My dear Jack. How awful. I, as awful a person as I ever was, was giggling while I was trying to picture your horrible dilemma. How awful for you. What else does that widow do for you Jack? Tell me please!!!!!I sure hope you are as juvenile as I about bouncing off the walls as I guess for the first time in my life, it is starting!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!! BOUNCE, BABY, BOUNCE. ......... reminds me of some other phrase used recently from Palin. heeI am so glad you are ok, but I still want to know what else that widow does for you. I am a patient woman, I can wait!(5 minutes is your limit)I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU RICHMOND VAIPF - 02>> Lou, you aren't the only person who can fall out of bed. A few mornings ago I was beginning to rise up with my feet barely off the mattress when I was hit in both calves with cramps of excruciating pain. Trying to get up on my feet to walk them out, my legs got entangled in the comforter, pulling me over the edge. I hit the floor with a thud, leaving a vicous pain in the back of my head and a large scrape on my left shoulder. It still has a crusty scab. It was all momentary and did not inferfere with my breakfast. I did feel a bit juvenile. The widow across the street brought me lunch.> Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Lou <mlpretired@ ...>> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:41:25 AM> Subject: Bruce and all members..... ......... ......... ......... ......> > > I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it is > Companion T. > > Bruce, I am delighted you just loved your dessert I gave you. That > really pleases me, but what I am about to tell you and the whole > group I will say one time, so I don't have to repeat it.> > Lou is on a warpath of destruction. At 4 a.m. this morning I > was in bed (yes with Earl) lying on my back, and I always take my > left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge tall > mattress we have to help turn my body over so I am leaning on the > right side of my body.

Get it??? Destruction cometh now. I no > sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid woman > fell out of bed and went crashing on the floor, hit my chin on the > night stand, and hit my left leg just under the knee area, and was > curled up in a fetal position waiting for those 5 men waiters in > black to rescue me.. But lo and behold, there standing in front of me > is Earl, so handsome he is, saying: are you ok, are you ok, (what > else would he say, pray tell!!) GOOD GRIEF. I was ok AGAIN. Again, > fortunate I did not break anything. He did have to help me up as I > was afraid I had broken something. I feel ok this morning, no pain > anywhere, I must bounce pretty good. Earl is extremely concerned > with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The first > fall at the restaurant, I did have a 7' cannula, but it just got >

tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this morning, > I can not explain it. I have never done that not even as a child. > Am I becoming a child and starting over???????? ??????? God, I hope > not!!> > We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It is > a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I think > it is a good idea to sleep on the floor from now on. O no !!!!> > I am so sorry for all you loved ones here on the board who are > experiencing difficulties with this disease and other potential > diseases that could be arising within you, only thing is I pray so > very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and for > our Creator to keep you safe. Never praying for myself, too busy, > but guess I'd better start, huh?> > I am going to sit today right here in front of

the "puter". Not > going to move until I need more coffee.> > BE BRAVE TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING PF PROBLEMS.> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> MARY LOU (74) RIGHMOND VA> IPF = 02>

I am letting it rest, Jack. hee

mlp

> >

> > Lou, you aren't the only person who can fall out of bed. A

> few mornings ago I was beginning to rise up with my feet barely off

> the mattress when I was hit in both calves with cramps of

> excruciating pain. Trying to get up on my feet to walk them out,

my

> legs got entangled in the comforter, pulling me over the edge. I

hit

> the floor with a thud, leaving a vicous pain in the back of my head

> and a large scrape on my left shoulder. It still has a crusty

scab.

> It was all momentary and did not inferfere with my breakfast. I

did

> feel a bit juvenile. The widow across the street brought me lunch.

> > Jack

> > 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > From: Lou <mlpretired@ ...>

> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:41:25 AM

> > Subject: Bruce and all

> members..... ......... ......... ......... ......

> >

> >

> > I apologize for my words on the Companion. It is not marathon, it

> is

> > Companion T.

> >

> > Bruce, I am delighted you just loved your dessert I gave you.

That

> > really pleases me, but what I am about to tell you and the whole

> > group I will say one time, so I don't have to repeat it.

> >

> > Lou is on a warpath of destruction. At 4 a.m. this morning I

> > was in bed (yes with Earl) lying on my back, and I always take my

> > left hand and reach over my body to grab the edging of the huge

> tall

> > mattress we have to help turn my body over so I am leaning on the

> > right side of my body. Get it??? Destruction cometh now. I no

> > sooner did that then WHAM,BHAM, and CRASH. This stupid stupid

woman

> > fell out of bed and went crashing on the floor, hit my chin on

the

> > night stand, and hit my left leg just under the knee area, and

was

> > curled up in a fetal position waiting for those 5 men waiters in

> > black to rescue me.. But lo and behold, there standing in front

of

> me

> > is Earl, so handsome he is, saying: are you ok, are you ok, (what

> > else would he say, pray tell!!) GOOD GRIEF. I was ok AGAIN.

Again,

> > fortunate I did not break anything. He did have to help me up as

I

> > was afraid I had broken something.. I feel ok this morning, no

pain

> > anywhere, I must bounce pretty good. Earl is extremely concerned

> > with this now, 2 times in 24 hours, he is really worried. The

first

> > fall at the restaurant, I did have a 7' cannula, but it just got

> > tripped up on my left ankle. As for falling out of bed this

> morning,

> > I can not explain it. I have never done that not even as a child.

> > Am I becoming a child and starting over???????? ??????? God, I

hope

> > not!!

> >

> > We have one of those beds that you just can not plop down on. It

is

> > a very tall thick mattress. Great once you are in there, but I

> think

> > it is a good idea to sleep on the floor from now on. O no !!!!

> >

> > I am so sorry for all you loved ones here on the board who are

> > experiencing difficulties with this disease and other potential

> > diseases that could be arising within you, only thing is I pray

so

> > very hard for all of you not to have anything happen to you and

for

> > our Creator to keep you safe. Never praying for myself, too busy,

> > but guess I'd better start, huh?

> >

> > I am going to sit today right here in front of the " puter " . Not

> > going to move until I need more coffee.

> >

> > BE BRAVE TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING PF PROBLEMS.

> >

> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

> > MARY LOU (74) RIGHMOND VA

> > IPF = 02

> >

>

Lou

you made me laugh, thanks Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re:Bruce and all members.....................................To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 6:33 PM

: Earl fixes everything with duct tape SO I HID IT.!!!!LOVE, MARY LOU>> Lou for goodness sake ... What are you doing... Twenty lashes with a wet noodle if you fall again. Maybe we need to send Earl duct tape to cinch you in a spot so he doenst need to worry. Take care.> IPF 2/07 Il>