RemedySpot.com

Re: FW: Re: Mini-trip today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Bob, sorry you need us, but glad you found us

alphabet soup is fun -- ipf--idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis--idiopathic means unknown

sometimes i call it "idiot pathology" lol

actually, i did find a list someplace, but don't remember where

someone on line will probably give you a link for a list

ask your doctor if insurance will cover the vest, and call your insurance companyPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: FW: Re: Mini-trip todayTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 10:15 PM

Hi Beth, Sorry I had to find your group but so glad I did. Lots of great people with lung problems. I¢ve had bronchiectasis for several years and in Sept was given the word for fibrosis of the lung Do you have a short list you could send for all the abbreviations I see. Some I could pick, others who knows? I know I need to exercise but how do I stopping coughing long enough to walk more than a few yards. The Dr. wants me to try the vest to help clear my lungs. Has anyone had any luck with their insurance on that one.

From: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:] On Behalf Of BethSent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 7:54 AMTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: Re: Mini-trip today

Bruce,

So happy you had a good time today. It helps so much to get out and about doesn't it? So who'd you have dinner with? Come on we won't tell! Anyone we know?

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:50:22 PMSubject: Re: Mini-trip today

Back home from my mini-vacation. Delightful time, great food, bettercompany and conversation. I know Leanne says its not travel without aplane but I disagree.... .doesn't even have to be far. Just drive alittle distance to spend time with friends.Oh my.....just realized. Someone took a picture. I could be in trouble.No, I was behaving fine.I sure hope the Pennsylvania / NE or whatever group of you get together.You'll be amazed how nice it will be.>>> Going in a little bit to Arlington , TX . It's not far but it's still a> trip. Not sure what I'll do but meeting two friends for dinnertonight.> After they leave will probably

drive back home but could decide tostay> there or stop on the way. Just whatever the mood strikes me. Arlington> is sort of right in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth . Now, I livein> Plano which is north of Dallas . These are all part of the DFWMetroplex.> Only about 40 miles which depending on time of day is 45 minutes to 2> hours. That makes it a good place for people to meet since in the> southern part of the metroplex, it's in the middle. In the northern> part, the airport and Grapevine are in the middle.>> Arlington doesn't have museums and galleries and such as those are> pretty much Dallas and Fort Worth . It's more recreational, such as Six> Flags and The Ballpark at Arlington (home of the Texas Rangers) andthe> stadium also that the Dallas Cowboys will move into next year, which> will be the most expensive stadium ever, costing over $1

billion.Note:> the Cowboys weren't in Dallas before either, they are in Irving now.> People get sort of carried away around here with Arenas and Stadiumsas> American Airlines Center which houses the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas> Stars was the most expensive arena ever when it was built. Now, while> there is a lot of public money going into the Cowboys stadium and that> expenditure is certainly one that can be questioned, over 70% of the> money is coming from the Cowboys themselves.>> Well, it will be a nice mini-vacation.>