Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

I joined up here at the beginning of the year. Signed off after a

COPD diagnosis and have been coping. Had some severe dyspnea (sat 87 on

room air after a flight of stairs). Scan showed interstitial lung

disease. Pred taper by primary, feel much better. Labwork coming and

maybe another scan. If labwork isn't diagnostic of specific process I

will probably need a VATS for diagnosis.

Would write more but am at work.

jon

Jon,

Welcome back! Sorry you have reason to make your way back to us but I'm glad we can be here for you. It sounds like you are on quite a journey to a complete diagnosis. It's very wearing isn't it?

If we can be of any help please just give us a shout. Collectively I think we've been through pretty much every scenario one could imagine.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 6:53:39 AMSubject: I'm back

Hi all,I joined up here at the beginning of the year. Signed off after a COPD diagnosis and have been coping. Had some severe dyspnea (sat 87 on room air after a flight of stairs). Scan showed interstitial lung disease. Pred taper by primary, feel much better. Labwork coming and maybe another scan. If labwork isn't diagnostic of specific process I will probably need a VATS for diagnosis. Would write more but am at work.jon

Welcome back Jon...we'll catch up more later with what's going on with you...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm back

Hi all,I joined up here at the beginning of the year. Signed off after a COPD diagnosis and have been coping. Had some severe dyspnea (sat 87 on room air after a flight of stairs). Scan showed interstitial lung disease. Pred taper by primary, feel much better. Labwork coming and maybe another scan. If labwork isn't diagnostic of specific process I will probably need a VATS for diagnosis. Would write more but am at work.jon

Jon

welcome back, sorry you need us, but glad you are herePink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: I'm backTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 6:53 AM