RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Keeping germ free

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On the subject of keeping germ free, there are so many things I never thought of before I was sick. I now carry hand sanitizer in my purse, and my car and am religious about washing my hands frequently. I never use the pens at the stores to sign my name, only my own, and wipe the cart handles with disinfectent wipes before I start grocery shopping. At the gym I wipe down the euiptment R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Re: AntibioticsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 12:56 PM

I know that Dale and 's deaths have made me much more paranoid whenI see someone on here sick and not getting immediately to a doctor andgetting help even though ultimately their situations may not relate toquick medical care or not. We don't know their specific circumstances. Ijust know that there is the natural toll our disease takes but want tosee everyone as good as they can be as long as they can be. There aremany aspects to that including avoiding germs, using adequate oxygen,staying as active as possible and exercising, and quickly addressing anymedical issues that arise.For many of us this is very different than what we're use to. I didnothing to avoid germs. I slept and held a sick wife and even kissedher. I sat in doctor's waiting rooms. I talked to sick people at work.Obviously I didn't use oxygen before. I never exercised. I use thetreadmill more each month now than I did in

the first 57 years of mylife. Treadmills were those things we always bought with goodintentions, let them take up space, and then sold them cheap to get themout of the way. As to getting to doctors and taking care, I never missedwork, regardless of how sick I was. I worked with pneumonia, having anemployee drive me to and from. I went to the doctor only as a lastresort. My behaviors were just stupid before. Today, those samebehaviors could be deadly.> > > >

> >> > > > > >> > > > > > Bruce,> > > > > >> > > > > > I have been thinking that I would take all ten days of the> > > Levaquin> > > > > just> > > > > > to make sure I am o,k, The doctor really didn't say.> > > > > >> > > > > > Toodles> > > > > >> > > > > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgilrl> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

I am having yahoo problems these past two days. I keep writing messages and they delete before I finish UGGHHH!!!! My last message was supposed to say I wipe down the gym equiptment before and after I use it but half my message disappeared when I hit send. Anyway, does anyone else have a l ist of things they do to stay germ free? R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: AntibioticsTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 12:56 PM

I know that Dale and 's deaths have made me much more paranoid whenI see someone on here sick and not getting immediately to a doctor andgetting help even though ultimately their situations may not relate toquick medical care or not. We don't know their specific circumstances. Ijust know that there is the natural toll our disease takes but want tosee everyone as good as they can be as long as they can be. There aremany aspects to that including avoiding germs, using adequate oxygen,staying as active as possible and exercising, and quickly addressing anymedical issues that arise.For many of us this is very different than what we're use to. I didnothing to avoid germs. I slept and held a sick wife and even kissedher. I sat in doctor's waiting rooms. I talked to sick people at work.Obviously I didn't use oxygen before. I never exercised. I use thetreadmill more each month now than I did in

the first 57 years of mylife. Treadmills were those things we always bought with goodintentions, let them take up space, and then sold them cheap to get themout of the way. As to getting to doctors and taking care, I never missedwork, regardless of how sick I was. I worked with pneumonia, having anemployee drive me to and from. I went to the doctor only as a lastresort. My behaviors were just stupid before. Today, those samebehaviors could be deadly.> > > >

> >> > > > > >> > > > > > Bruce,> > > > > >> > > > > > I have been thinking that I would take all ten days of the> > > Levaquin> > > > > just> > > > > > to make sure I am o,k, The doctor really didn't say.> > > > > >> > > > > > Toodles> > > > > >> > > > > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgilrl> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>