RemedySpot.com

Deon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning,

I switched the preferences on your membership so that you no longer receive the board messages in your email. You can however still go to the board itself and read the messages should you choose to.

I hope that helps.

Beth-Moderator

Breathe-Support

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:54:48 AMSubject: Re: Re: Beth

HELLO, bWCAUSE i'M UNABLE TO CHECK MY MESSAGES OR CHAT FREQUENTLY, PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE LISTING.

THANK YOU,

TRAVETT123 (AT) YAHOO (DOT) COM

From: Beth <mbmurtha (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re: BethTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 7:26 AM

Tom,

I've seen that kind of thing happen before and it just sucks the energy right out of a group. I was just happy that I happened to check the board before I went to bed. I'm not normally on at that time but something made me check.

There are people in the world with way too much time on their hands! I mean who just sits around looking for ways to stir up trouble on internet forums. I mean really!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Miss Frizzle

From: Tom <uncle_fuzzy@ verizon.net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 7:07:55 AMSubject: Re: Beth

MB,Shucks I miss all the fun by not doing the updates via email, but just going to the site on a regular basis.I must say, you are a fast worker keeping things under control. On another site, we had a gentleman (using the term very loosely) from Belgium who belonged, because of his disease, but just loved to hear himself talk. Very opinionated and used every opportunity to put down and flame others. We attempted to counsel him but he never got it.......so nothing else to do but ban him from the site. He caused much chaos....Keep up the good work.Tom from PA Stills Disease, Sjogrens, PF, Asthma>> ,> Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual

had requested membership yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male diagnosed with IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how others were coping with this disease.> Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his membership immediately.> > Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant as it's possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to see it so that it did not sit out on the board all night.> > Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 >

> "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> Miss Frizzle> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AM> Subject: Beth> > > Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!> How in the world did he get on here?> > -- > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted… I never smoked!> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > and Sara > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in

Zion" Bob Marley> Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower> > >

Just so that y'all don't think I'm crazy I sent the same message to her email privately. I don't really know why I sent it to the board also. But you can't hold me responsible for anything I do before I've had coffee in the morning. LOL

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 7:48:02 AMSubject: Deon

Good morning,

I switched the preferences on your membership so that you no longer receive the board messages in your email. You can however still go to the board itself and read the messages should you choose to.

I hope that helps.

Beth-Moderator

Breathe-Support

Miss Frizzle

From: Deon Barron <travett123 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:54:48 AMSubject: Re: Re: Beth

HELLO, bWCAUSE i'M UNABLE TO CHECK MY MESSAGES OR CHAT FREQUENTLY, PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE LISTING.

THANK YOU,

From: Beth <mbmurtha (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re: BethTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 7:26 AM

Tom,

I've seen that kind of thing happen before and it just sucks the energy right out of a group. I was just happy that I happened to check the board before I went to bed. I'm not normally on at that time but something made me check.

There are people in the world with way too much time on their hands! I mean who just sits around looking for ways to stir up trouble on internet forums. I mean really!

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

From: Tom <uncle_fuzzy@ verizon.net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 7:07:55 AMSubject: Re: Beth

MB,Shucks I miss all the fun by not doing the updates via email, but just going to the site on a regular basis.I must say, you are a fast worker keeping things under control. On another site, we had a gentleman (using the term very loosely) from Belgium who belonged, because of his disease, but just loved to hear himself talk. Very opinionated and used every opportunity to put down and flame others. We attempted to counsel him but he never got it.......so nothing else to do but ban him from the site. He caused much chaos....Keep up the good work.Tom from PA Stills Disease, Sjogrens, PF, Asthma>> ,> Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual

had requested membership yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male diagnosed with IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how others were coping with this disease.> Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his membership immediately.> > Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant as it's possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to see it so that it did not sit out on the board all night.> > Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 >

> "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> Miss Frizzle> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AM> Subject: Beth> > > Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!> How in the world did he get on here?> > -- > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted… I never smoked!> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > and Sara > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in

Beth, it's time I begin to make my plans for a January evaluation at Duke. Can you provide with a name and telephone number for contact? You can send these to my home email box, or here if you like.

My plans to move to NC are on hold because I am still waiting for my settlement with the Feds. Only after that can I move to donate or sell my housing projects. In the meantime, I have been strapped in my chair at the computer and allowed out only for bathroom breaks and four hours of sleep per night. Sandwiches and soup are served at my desk. I LOVE MY LIFE!

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 8:07:24 AMSubject: Re: Deon

Just so that y'all don't think I'm crazy I sent the same message to her email privately. I don't really know why I sent it to the board also. But you can't hold me responsible for anything I do before I've had coffee in the morning. LOL

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

From: Beth <mbmurtha (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 7:48:02 AMSubject: Deon

Good morning,

I hope that helps.

Beth-Moderator

Breathe-Support

Miss Frizzle

From: Deon Barron <travett123 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:54:48 AMSubject: Re: Re: Beth

THANK YOU,

Tom,

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

MB

You shouldn't even be up so early....lol

I'm one of the " zombie for the first hour I'm up " types. I walk around

in a daze, doing things by habit, not thought. I rarely speak. When I

have somewhere to go I shave and shower. Otherwise, I mainly sit and

read and get awake.

> >

> > ,

> > Boy that was ugly wasn't it? That individual had requested

> membership yesterday afternoon. He claimed he was a 63 year old male

> diagnosed with IPF 3 years ago. He claimed he wanted to find out how

> others were coping with this disease.

> > Obviously I have no way to verify his claims or anyone elses so I

> approved him. I had fallen asleep in my recliner last night and was

> checking my email one last time before dragging myself off to my bed

> when I saw that vile post. Needless to say I deleted his post and his

> membership immediately.

> >

> > Fortunately things like this don't happen often but in a forum like

> this they are bound to happen once in awhile. I am as vigilant

> as it's possible for me to be and I'm just glad that I was awake to

> see it so that it did not sit out on the board all night.

> >

> > Beth-Moderator

> > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

> >

> > " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

> > Miss Frizzle

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > From: Zion ljz741@

> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:54:58 AM

> > Subject: Beth

> >

> >

> > Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!

> > How in the world did he get on here?

> >

> > --

> >

> > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

> > And " mild " PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!

> > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted I never smoked!

> > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

> > and Sara

> > " I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion " Bob Marley

> > Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

> >

> >

> >

>

Me too Bruce! I've been up two hours, had a baaaad breakfast; pumpkin donut, 2 pieces of bacon and hot tea. Read the paper and now here I am with a few posts. Still in zombie mode. lol

This too shall pass. Have a good Sunday.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Beth> >> >> > Thank you for your prompt removal of that very hatefilled person!!> > How in the world did he get on here?> >> > --> >> > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted… I never smoked!> > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > and Sara> > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley> > Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower> >> >> >>