RemedySpot.com

Re: Nodes in lungs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tony, It's good to hear from you.  IF everybody would sign off with their State like most of the oldies do it would be so nice to see where everyone is. When we all met in Tn. a year ago, there was Beth from NC, Joyce & Lucian from IN., Leanne from Chicago, , Jon & Teri from Texas, and Jane and Eddie from Ga.  and I. Oh you talk about fun. It just so happened that we were going to the mountains and one thing led to another andwe had one of the most memorable trips of my life. Point being just post where you would like to go and want some to come meet with you. It does take a little planning but it's not bad.We had another get together this past March, Got to meet Bruce, Leanne & husband and the other Texans were there. lol   Oh now I have talked about it I wanna hit the road. I NEED to see my Air Family PEPPS..I don't know anything about the nodes in the lungs but I would surly find out..God Bless. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

yep thanks for the info

tony IPF 11/1994 lin, Louisiana

-- In Breathe-Support , denise randel

wrote:

>

> HI Tony,

>    I have Sarcoidosis and advanced PF. My ct scans and Biopsy

showed lots of nodules, inflammation, ground glass opacities and

scarring. My surgeon said the sarcoid causes little nodules the size

of cottage cheese curds to develop and they in turn turn to

scarring. I am not sure this is true since no one else has said

anything and truthfully I've never asked. Just assumed it all went

together. I do know I get more nodules when the sarcoid is active.

Also absolutey no one ( and I have seen 7 pulmonary experts before I

chose a doctor) suggested I get them removed. Hope this helps-

>

> R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006   Carlsbad, California

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject: Nodes in lungs

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 6:16 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Well new ct scan showed nodules in lungs and sent me to a chest

cutter.

> He won't touch me because of the IPF and told me not to worry about

it,

> people have all kinds of nodules in the body. Anyone else hear of

this.

> Have appointment with pulmo next month.

>

> Not worried about seeing the elephant, just kinda of curious if

anyone

> else has had this happen to them

>

> Been awhile since I have been here. Got my SSD but no medicaid and

> medicare won't start until august 09. Hope everyone is doing well

>

, Just checking the posts of this afternoon and when I read yours I just cried.. All of a sudden ithit me right between the eyes what a monster you have. I wish I could be there to give you a big ol' hug right now. I am so sorry you are sick....One more point on the germ thing. Watch where you sit your purse when you are not at home. It is usually in the floor somewhere then we take them home and set them on our tables or counters. WhenI carried my BOA I had get an S hook and open it so I could hang my bag on the stall walls in public bathrooms--that is IF I HAD to go.. not often away from home. Cause how do you shut off the waterin the sink without touching the dirty handle?????  Oh I can really get nuts with this subject.OH can you just imagine.. nasty huh.. Joyce D and I talked about this kind of stuff a lot. Like the arms of the chairs we sit in while out and about. Purell always in the purse. at Shands where I see my Doc they have hand sanitize outside and inside every room.Such a good Idea.I love you little lady. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."