wednesday. She said the scope was halted because they couldn't get

through the diverticulosos.......I didn't even know I had any! So, now

I have to wait for the doctor's letter in 2-3 weeks hopefully explaining

what is going on.

Needless say I'm in shock and wandering around the house wondering what

else can go wrong. I feel like I'm being whittled away at with this and

that.

know the feeling Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Thank you prednisoneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 6:21 PM

Got a call from nurse this a.m regarding my blood workup for kidneyfunction. Shows I am pre-diabetic now (shit!), and my Creatinine levelis elevated a little in my kidney. I also have osteopenia - preosteoprosis. Thank you prednisone!Then I just got a call from the nurse where I had my colonoscopy lastwednesday. She said the scope was halted because they couldn't getthrough the diverticulosos. ......I didn't even know I had any! So, nowI have to wait for the doctor's letter in 2-3 weeks hopefully explainingwhat is going on.Needless say I'm in shock and wandering around the house wondering whatelse can go wrong. I feel like I'm being whittled away at with this andthat.

Oh dear Joy I'm very sorry to hear this news... PREDNISONE... you're dammed if you DO & you're dammed if you DON"T......

I just wish the drug company that markets & profits from Prednisone would work on the myriad of side -effects it's known to produce!

It surely must be up there with the Most Prescribed, Heavy Duty drugs across such a wide range of diseases......

I wish your news was better.....

BIG HUG!

in Oz

>> > Got a call from nurse this a.m regarding my blood workup for kidney> function. Shows I am pre-diabetic now (shit!), and my Creatinine level> is elevated a little in my kidney. I also have osteopenia - pre> osteoprosis. Thank you prednisone!> > Then I just got a call from the nurse where I had my colonoscopy last> wednesday. She said the scope was halted because they couldn't get> through the diverticulosos.......I didn't even know I had any! So, now> I have to wait for the doctor's letter in 2-3 weeks hopefully explaining> what is going on.> > Needless say I'm in shock and wandering around the house wondering what> else can go wrong. I feel like I'm being whittled away at with this and> that.>