RemedySpot.com

Tank Filler

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I don't have the Devilbiss home fill system but I do have a Chad Total O2 which also fills tanks. Are you being offered the Devilbiss by your O2 provider?

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:52:58 PMSubject: Tank Filler

Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ? DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM

Thanks for the reply Beth .

I'm trying to figure out what is best , to buy something or keep

renting . It's expensive to buy but I don't have insurance so maybe

it would be better in the long run to buy rather than pay rent for

years or for how ever long I'll be around .

How is your Chad system working ? Would you recommend it ?

W. East Texas

Silicosis

>

> Hi,

> I don't have the Devilbiss home fill system but I do have a Chad

Total O2 which also fills tanks. Are you being offered the Devilbiss

by your O2 provider?

>

> Beth in North Carolina

> Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

>

> " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

> Miss Frizzle

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:52:58 PM

> Subject: Tank Filler

>

>

> Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ?

> DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM

>

That's precisely the situation I was facing when my siblings chipped in and purchased the Chad system for me. It's a terrific machine. I've had it now for about a year and a half and have had no problems.

A couple of things to be aware of, The Chad Total O2 only puts out up to 3 liters per minute. It fills a D tank in about 8 hours, which means I generally would fill a tank overnight. Smaller tanks would obviously fill faster. The tanks that will fill on this concentrator have a special little doohickey on the top of the tank that allows it to hook up to the concentrator.

I could not have been happier with this machine but it does have it's limitations. If you need a higher liter flow than 3, you should look into a different machine. I was fortunate in that I had been given two other concentrators by someone who had lost their husband to PF. One of them is a 5 liter machine and one of them is a 10, so I was covered as far as that went. I have mainly used the Chad to fill tanks and I still hook up to it when I sleep.

You might also want to look into the Invacare Homefill system. It's a 5 liter concentrator though when you are filling a tank you can only run it at 3 liters. That is a limitation of all the tank filling system. Even if the concentrator can run at a higher liter flow, while you are filling a tank you can only run it at 3.

I hope some of that babble helped. If something isn't clear, don't hesitate to ask!

Beth in North Carolina

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:21:10 PMSubject: Re: Tank Filler

Thanks for the reply Beth . I'm trying to figure out what is best , to buy something or keeprenting . It's expensive to buy but I don't have insurance so maybeit would be better in the long run to buy rather than pay rent foryears or for how ever long I'll be around .How is your Chad system working ? Would you recommend it ? W. East TexasSilicosis >> Hi,> I don't have the Devilbiss home fill system but I do have a ChadTotal O2 which also fills tanks. Are you being offered the Devilbissby your O2 provider?> > Beth in North Carolina> Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 >

> "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> Miss Frizzle> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:52:58 PM> Subject: Tank Filler> > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ? > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM>

Thanks Beth ,

Checking out tank fillers makes me think maybe I would do better to

get a portable concentrator . I know they are even more expensive but

might be worth it , if I could figure out where to get the money for

it that is . Sure is darned inconvenient not being able to breath

isn't it .

> >

> > Hi,

> > I don't have the Devilbiss home fill system but I do have a Chad

> Total O2 which also fills tanks. Are you being offered the Devilbiss

> by your O2 provider?

> >

> > Beth in North Carolina

> > Moderator

> > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

> >

> > " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

> > Miss Frizzle

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>

> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:52:58 PM

> > Subject: Tank Filler

> >

> >

> > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ?

> > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM

> >

>

Portable Concentrators and their value depends a whole lot on your

activities and your oxygen requirements. They are limited by battery

technology so you have to choose between levels of flow versus weight

versus time between charges. I would sometimes love to have one, but

only the Sequel Eclipse would meet my flow needs and for most purposes

I'd rather carry my liquid portable on my shoulder than push a cart with

an Eclipse. Of course cost is another issue. If I could afford it on top

of everything else, I'd have it. Of course I'd have one of everything. A

couple of things for those looking.

One, for those with medicare, medicare will pay for a portable but then

wouldn't pay for anything else. However, if you were going to pay for

the portable out of pocket it could be less expensive to have medicare

do so and you pay for other things out of pocket. Second, there are

companies that offer the portables on a rent-to-own basis.

> > >

> > > Hi,

> > > I don't have the Devilbiss home fill system but I do have a Chad

> > Total O2 which also fills tanks. Are you being offered the Devilbiss

> > by your O2 provider?

> > >

> > > Beth in North Carolina

> > > Moderator

> > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

> > >

> > > " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

> > > Miss Frizzle

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>

> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > > Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:52:58 PM

> > > Subject: Tank Filler

> > >

> > >

> > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ?

> > > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM

> > >

> >

>

I don't know if the newbies that are looking at buying portables realize their needs may change rather suddenly and most just go to 5 or 6 L pulse. I could not use one for walking around shopping from the time I was on 3L. So just something to think about. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

All this stuff just confuses the heck out of me .

So far I use oxygen on 2 L. while I sleep , I don't need it to just

sit in front of the tv and I can go shopping without it if I walk slow

enough and stop every few minutes . I am trying to exercise more on my

treadmill and then I use 3.5 - 4L oxygen . I would like to have

portable oxygen , machine or tank , so I could work in the yard when I

need to or go on trips to see some of the places I've never been while

I still can .

>

> I don't know if the newbies that are looking at buying portables

> realize their needs may change rather suddenly and most just go to 5

> or 6 L pulse. I could not use one for walking around shopping from

> the time I was on 3L. So just something to think about.

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

It is indeed darned inconvenient not being able to breathe like "normal" people. I despise it. It's inconvenient, expensive and complicated. Life is not simple with lung disease, that's for sure.

I would strongly suggest trying a portable concentrator for an extended period of time before purchasing one. You can rent them by the month and I would try one for at least a month and two months would be even better.

Your oxygen needs from what you've told us would currently be met by a POC (portable oxygen concentrator). The unfortunate reality of this disease is that as the disease progresses your O2 needs will climb and likely outstrip the capacity of a poc. It's alot of money to spend on a machine that might not meet your needs a year from now.

Ultimately that's why I chose a tank filling concentrator. I fill the tanks and then I can use them in any way and at any liter per minute that I require.

I've used poc's and don't like them for constant use. They are also generally not suitable for use overnight. This is because they work on pulse and not continuous flow. Because we breathe more shallowly at night you won't trigger the pulse on the poc and it will not deliver the oxygen you need. This was a huge red flag for me.

It's a big decision and that's why I strongly suggest renting a poc before purchasing one. Would it be possible to discuss this all with a respiratory therapist at your O2 supplier? Please let me know if I can answer any further questions for you or help you with anything else.

Look after yourself!

Beth in North Carolina

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:54:00 AMSubject: Re: Tank Filler

Thanks Beth , Checking out tank fillers makes me think maybe I would do better toget a portable concentrator . I know they are even more expensive butmight be worth it , if I could figure out where to get the money forit that is . Sure is darned inconvenient not being able to breathisn't it .> >> > Hi,> > I don't have the Devilbiss home fill system but I do have a Chad> Total O2 which also fills tanks. Are you being offered the Devilbiss> by your O2 provider?> > > > Beth in North Carolina> > Moderator> > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 > > > > "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> >

Miss Frizzle> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:52:58 PM> > Subject: Tank Filler> > > > > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ? > > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM> >>

Thanks , I really appreciate the help .

> > >

> > > Hi,

> > > I don't have the Devilbiss home fill system but I do have a Chad

> > Total O2 which also fills tanks. Are you being offered the Devilbiss

> > by your O2 provider?

> > >  

> > > Beth in North Carolina

> > > Moderator

> > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08     

> > >  

> > > " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

> > >  Miss Frizzle

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:52:58 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

There are several portable options other than portable concentrators.

Canisters or Liquid. You need to just figure out the best for you so you

aren't limited.

> >

> > I don't know if the newbies that are looking at buying portables

> > realize their needs may change rather suddenly and most just go to 5

> > or 6 L pulse. I could not use one for walking around shopping from

> > the time I was on 3L. So just something to think about.

> >

> >

> > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

> >

> > " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

> >

> >

> > 

> >

>

Hi Pink Joyce , thanks .

How's that working ? I've been looking up info on it but so far I'm

not getting to far for a price . I'm guessing you get liquid oxy from

a supplier to fill it .

>

>

> Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Toad wizard

When the doc prescribed o2 at home, the supplier brought

1-- a concentrator with a 50 foot tube for use in the house

2-- an e tank in case of a power failure

3 -- a Helios by Puritan , a refillable liquid o2 tank

4 -- a large resevoir (R2D2) of Liquid O2 to fill the Helios with

after a couple of months I had a problem with the Helios, so they brought M6 tanks with a regulator

Most of the time I used the Helios. If I went away from the house for a full day, I brought the M6 tanks as back up.

The Helios goes to demand or pulse 4 lpm.

In August I went on Medicare. I had to choose between liquid or compressed air. After some discussion with the manager at the O2 supplier I thought i would switch to compressed air.

But they brought a Marathon, also by Puritan . It's like a big brother to the Helios.

It holds more O2 and has more settings.

demand 4 lpm and continuous 6 lpm

as my O2 needs have changed I use the marathon on demand and when at rehab on continuous 4

when walking the dog I vary between demand 4 and continuous settings

I still have some M6 tanks that i keep for back up

when I need more M6's i will have to pay for them

My o2 supplier has provided me with a portable oxygen concentrator [inogen] for use on an airplane

the first year there was no charge, the second year there was a rental fee

the supplier also delivers O2 to my destination

one daughter lives in Florida

one daughter lives in New York, but spent the summer in Atlantic City

for Atlantic City, the supplier brought a concentrator and M6 tanks [i brought home the full M6 tanks]

recently, i found out that you can put the concentrator in the car when you travel and take it into your destination, but then you need a portable unit for the ride home

my o2 supplier is Lincare, another supplier with multiple offices is Apria

I have thought about purchasing a portable concentrator, but they are very expensive

Now that I see changes in my liters per minute, i am glad i did not purchase one, because eventually, they would not be strong enough.

People in this support group talk about using a lot more lpm's than I do

At demand 2 lpm, the marathon lasts a long time,

at 4 lpm, the marathon lasts a much shorter time

the literature has a listing of the lpms and the length of time it will last

you can find this on line

a few months ago, i went to a local medical supplier to see what was available

he showed me the concentrators with the refillable tanks, he showed me all different size tanks with various carts; most of his showroom supplies seemed to be by Invacare

he rents or sells the sequal eclipse

at rehab, they use the "companion" liquid o2 refillable tanks, continuous to more than 4 lpm

my recommendation is the lightest portable unit that will do the job at the time

talk to your o2 supplier

when my doc prescribed the O2, the nurse made the arrangements with Lincare, I knew nothing about o2 at the time

there is someone at rehab who owns a sequal eclipse. he travels overseas for work. he said that it is bulky to shlepp around. when walking on an unpaved surface, getting it through the cracks can be a problem

medical insurance has paid for all of my oxygen equipment with the following exceptions:

1 -- portable concentrator for use on vacation

2 -- now that I am on medicare, I will need to pay for the M6 tanks since liquid is my primary

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Tank FillerTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:05 PM

Hi Pink Joyce , thanks .How's that working ? I've been looking up info on it but so far I'mnot getting to far for a price . I'm guessing you get liquid oxy froma supplier to fill it .> > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>> Subject: Tank Filler> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM> > > > > > > Does anyone have one of these or

know anything about them ? > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM>

toad wizard

i forgot to tell you that used the helios when working in my garden

afterwards I wash it in the sink or the shower, the unit and the carry case get washed

when i plan ahead, i sit on a stool while working in the garden, bending makes me cough

the helios sits on the ground next to mePink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Tank FillerTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 7:48 PM

There are several portable options other than portable concentrators.Canisters or Liquid. You need to just figure out the best for you so youaren't limited.> >> > I don't know if the newbies that are looking at buying portables> > realize their needs may change rather suddenly and most just go to 5> > or 6 L pulse. I could not use one for walking around shopping from> > the time I was on 3L. So just something to think about.> >> >> > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> >> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> >> >> > > >>

Thanks , I really appreciate the information .

The real problem with what ever I get is money , I'm not working

right now and I don't know how I'll get another job , I don't have

insurance and I checked the Medicare website and I won't qualify for

medicare till 2016 assuming there is still medicare then .

W.

> >

> > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>

> > Subject: Tank Filler

> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ?

> > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM

> >

>

Assuming you are not working because of your illness...is that correct? Have you applied for SSDI? Once you are on SSDI there is then a 2 year waiting period for Medicare. I just became eligible this month for Medicare. It's a huge relief to have medical insurance again!

Beth in North Carolina

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:16:00 PMSubject: Re: Tank Filler

Thanks , I really appreciate the information . The real problem with what ever I get is money , I'm not workingright now and I don't know how I'll get another job , I don't haveinsurance and I checked the Medicare website and I won't qualify formedicare till 2016 assuming there is still medicare then . W.> > > > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>> > Subject: Tank Filler> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ? > > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM> >>

Yes , I had to quit the last job I had because I just couldn't do it

anymore . My doctor brought up disability when I first went to her but

she was kind of discouraging and said it was tough to get. I checked

their website and it didn't sound like I would qualify .

W.

> > >

> > > Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Well it sometimes depends on where you live. In spite of the fact that Social Security is federal, it is more or less difficult to get depending on what state you live in.

It should be pretty cut and dried for those of us with this type of lung disease but I know that many have faced difficulty. You will lose nothing by applying. Gather your medical records, discuss it with your doctor and make sure they will back you up and apply. If you can't work due to your illness, you are disabled. I was approved fairly quickly. I applied in September of 06 and was notified of the approval in February of 07. They decided my first month of eligibility was November of 06 which means I was eligible for Medicare this month.

Beth in North Carolina

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:13:37 PMSubject: Re: Tank Filler

Yes , I had to quit the last job I had because I just couldn't do itanymore . My doctor brought up disability when I first went to her butshe was kind of discouraging and said it was tough to get. I checkedtheir website and it didn't sound like I would qualify . W.> > > > > > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>> > > Subject: Tank Filler> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ? > > > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM> > >> >>

When I went for the interview at social security, i brought my oxygen and did not wear any make-up. I had lots of paperwork with me. My appointment was in the winter (January or February), but SS disabilty was effective the previous August. There was money in my checking account before I received the notification letter. Medicare started August 2008.

The pulmonary doctor said that people using oxygen, usually have no problem getting disabilty.Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Re: Tank FillerTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:54 PM

Well it sometimes depends on where you live. In spite of the fact that Social Security is federal, it is more or less difficult to get depending on what state you live in.

It should be pretty cut and dried for those of us with this type of lung disease but I know that many have faced difficulty. You will lose nothing by applying. Gather your medical records, discuss it with your doctor and make sure they will back you up and apply. If you can't work due to your illness, you are disabled. I was approved fairly quickly. I applied in September of 06 and was notified of the approval in February of 07. They decided my first month of eligibility was November of 06 which means I was eligible for Medicare this month.

Beth in North Carolina

Miss Frizzle

From: toadwizard <toadwizard (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:13:37 PMSubject: Re: Tank Filler

Yes , I had to quit the last job I had because I just couldn't do itanymore . My doctor brought up disability when I first went to her butshe was kind of discouraging and said it was tough to get. I checkedtheir website and it didn't sound like I would qualify . W.> > > > > > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>> > > Subject: Tank Filler> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ? > > > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM> > >> >>

W

Check out medical assistance or medicaid, what ever it is called in your state

also there are prescription programs for people with limited incomes and limited resources

some of the drug companies will also help if there is no moneyPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Tank FillerTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 4:16 PM

Thanks , I really appreciate the information . The real problem with what ever I get is money , I'm not workingright now and I don't know how I'll get another job , I don't haveinsurance and I checked the Medicare website and I won't qualify formedicare till 2016 assuming there is still medicare then . W.> > > > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>> > Subject: Tank Filler> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ? > > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM> >>

Pink

If one's PFT's are below a certain point then it should be pretty

automatic. If not, then oxygen, other conditions, all play a role. You

were right going with your oxygen and not looking your best. I don't

encourage people to fake anything but don't look so healthy like some of

us can do. If you frequently cough, make sure you do so. If you get out

of breath, make sure that shows. We do have the problem of sometimes

appearing much more healthy than we are.

On the paperwork list all doctors and all conditions, not just the

primary one causing the disability. Take letters from doctors as well as

complete medical files. One of their biggest problems is slow response

from doctor's offices. The danger to you of infection in work

environments is important. This and your condition plays into the number

of days in a year if forced to work you would have to miss. Make sure

they know the tremendous effort it was you just making it there. Best to

know that you had to have someone drive you or assistance getting there.

There are many times in our lives we put on a happy face and look much

better than we are. This isn't the time for that.

> > > >

> > > > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>

> > > > Subject: Tank Filler

> > > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > > > Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ?

> > > > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I know a woman who handles disability applications here in Bangor. She said the process is simple:

You file an application with her. She will disapprove it. Then you hire a lawyer and resubmit. Then she will approve it.

Maybe she was laughing behind my back. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:54:17 PMSubject: Re: Re: Tank Filler

Beth in North Carolina

Miss Frizzle

From: toadwizard <toadwizard (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:13:37 PMSubject: Re: Tank Filler

I've found info and prices for the marathon but I haven't found info

or prices for the liquid oxy resevoir . Do you have the resevoir too

and get the resevoir refilled and then fill the marathon from it ? Can

you tell me about how much it costs for every thing you need to have

this system ?

W.

Silicosis 4/08

>

>

> Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

W

It doesn't cost me anything

Medical insurance pays for everything

Yes I have a resevoir with liquid o2 that is used to fill the Helios and or Marathon

Now that I am on medicare, if i want an M6 tank, i will have to pay for it

But since September 2006, i have had no out of pocket expense for o2 or the equipmentPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Tank FillerTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 12:19 PM

I've found info and prices for the marathon but I haven't found infoor prices for the liquid oxy resevoir . Do you have the resevoir tooand get the resevoir refilled and then fill the marathon from it ? Canyou tell me about how much it costs for every thing you need to havethis system ? W. Silicosis 4/08> > From: toadwizard <toadwizard@ ...>> Subject: Tank Filler> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com>

Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 6:52 PM> > > > > > > Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them ? > DEVILBISS I-FILL OXYGEN TANK REFILL SYSTEM>