RemedySpot.com

CBS news report on CF

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If any of you saw the CBS news report this evening by Dr. Sanja Gupta

about CF, I just wanted to let you know that the Marathon running CF

patient was my son. I thought it was a really good report.

Bob Dopher IPF April 2007

So sorry I missed it! Dopher wrote: If any of you saw the CBS news report this evening by Dr. Sanja Gupta about CF, I just wanted to let you know that the Marathon running CF patient was my son. I thought it was a really good report.Bob Dopher IPF April 2007Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Congratulations Bob, you must be very proud!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 7:09:53 PMSubject: CBS news report on CF

If any of you saw the CBS news report this evening by Dr. Sanja Gupta about CF, I just wanted to let you know that the Marathon running CF patient was my son. I thought it was a really good report.Bob Dopher IPF April 2007

Bob, and I just watched the report. Amazing young man. Good report.I was thinking what a good intro. to IPF.. wishful thinking I guess.  LOLI know you are proud of him. Best wishes to you all. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

that is wonderful about your son

sorry I missed itPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

If any of you saw the CBS news report this evening by Dr. Sanja Gupta about CF, I just wanted to let you know that the Marathon running CF patient was my son. I thought it was a really good report.Bob Dopher IPF April 2007

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

I missed it too Bob. Proud papa huh!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: CBS news report on CF

So sorry I missed it! Dopher <rcdopher (AT) hughes (DOT) net> wrote:

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9