RemedySpot.com

Another lurker coming out

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,I too have been monitoring the group for oh, 2 months I guess. I've been reading and saving messages for future reference. I've gleaned loads of good information and encouragement just "listening in". You guys are a great group. I have questions, so I plan on being a bit of a pest here and there ^.^My main issues right now are the breathlessness on trying to exercise and I need to gain weight and am finding it really, really tough to just maintain my weight as it is.Thanks for being here guys. God Bestest Blessings to you <>< HallCitrus Heights, Calif.A short medical introduction:Sjogren's syndrome since 1991RA since 1991dx NHL in 1999, nodes noticed on lungs. (they called them COPD) dx with IPF in 2006 then changed it to LAM, now it seems what I have most

nearly resembles LIP (Lymphocytic Interstitial Pneumonia)Treatments are:prednisone ,10 mgs , Imuran 100 mgs, Plaquenil 20 mgs, 02/ 2 Lpm with exercise, Advair 2x daily, and Albuteral as needed.