RemedySpot.com

Joe & Joanie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Joe & Joanie, Do you know I don't remember if I answered you or not,about Orlando in March.. Everyone is invited as you have heard several times now. I am so blond these days. I am not far from the interstate and would love to come meet y'all. Or you can come out for a bit. Porch time ya know... coffee is always two min away.. My son has moved into our other home here so I don't have much room for much company. BUT I will come meet you or see you in Orlando for the day. Probably on Sat.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Peggy,

Any recommendations for a motel? Suggest an area/

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Joe & Joanie

Joe & Joanie, Do you know I don't remember if I answered you or not,about Orlando in March..

Everyone is invited as you have heard several times now. I am so blond these days. I am not far from the interstate and would love to come meet y'all. Or you can come out for a bit. Porch time ya know... coffee is always two min away..

My son has moved into our other home here so I don't have much room for much company. BUT I will

come meet you or see you in Orlando for the day. Probably on Sat.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Forgot to ask the date!

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

Joe & Joanie, Do you know I don't remember if I answered you or not,about Orlando in March..

Everyone is invited as you have heard several times now. I am so blond these days. I am not far from the interstate and would love to come meet y'all. Or you can come out for a bit. Porch time ya know... coffee is always two min away..

My son has moved into our other home here so I don't have much room for much company. BUT I will

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Did someone say Orlando?My father and mother-in-love live in Casselberry.We visited them in June. My first visit to Fla and my firsttime to see the ocean...and I'm only 50! I fell in lovewith the Orlando area and can't wait to visit again.

Maybe in February.jon50, ILD, 10/08-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Hi Jon, The Caregivers are putting together a weekend for their board and ours.. All are invited. All the information has been posted. We live in Ocala about an hour and a half north of there so we will probably go down for the day or something. We're just off 75-- maybe 30 miles. but it's quick. Give us a call when you come down we will definitely meet.My numbers and address are in the database/contacts.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Joanie, Something was just posted recently I'll see if I can find it. They have special rates for roomsdown there and the itinerary. I'll get back with ya in a bit. Oh I am getting so excited to meet everyone.There is just NOTHING LIKE meetings like this.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Joe and Joanie

In the " Files " Section of the web site is a notice all about it

including motel, rates, reservation number, group, you name it.

>

> Peggy,

> Any recommendations for a motel? Suggest an area/

>

>

>     JOE/JOANIE

> JOE 60 IPF1/2008

> GRIFFIN, GA.

> -- Re: Joe & Joanie

>

> Joe & Joanie, Do you know I don't remember if I answered you or

not,about

> Orlando in March..

> Everyone is invited as you have heard several times now. I am so blond

these

> days. I am not far from the interstate and would love to come meet

y'all. Or

> you can come out for a bit. Porch time ya know... coffee is always two

min

> away..

> My son has moved into our other home here so I don't have much room

for much

> company. BUT I will

> come meet you or see you in Orlando for the day. Probably on Sat.

>

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

PEGGY,

JOE AND I WILL DECIDE NEXT WEEK FOR SURE SO WE WILL DEFINITELY MAKE TIME TO SEE YOU IF WE DO ATTEND. THANKS, JOANIE

Joe & Joanie, Do you know I don't remember if I answered you or not,about Orlando in March.. Everyone is invited as you have heard several times now. I am so blond these days. I am not far from the interstate and would love to come meet y'all. Or you can come out for a bit. Porch time ya know... coffee is always two min away..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004