Hello everyone...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I continue to lurk, but do read most of the posts. After finally

returning from Korea, going hither and yon on business for a couple

of months, and then returning to Oak Island, NC, I finally got moved

in to my house...only to have it flood three weeks later. I moved in

a second time on Monday of this week, but there's still no insulation

under the house and some other renovations to do.

In the middle of the time OUT of the house I changed oxygen from a

concentrator to liquid and am still becoming accustomed to the latter.

It's cold!

I wish everyone wonderful holidays!

n

IPF 2/06

n ... gee, if it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all. Sure sorry to hear about the flooding. I hope you did not have a lot of damage to furniture etc.

I've never used the liquid....

Keep on keepin' on.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hello everyone...

I continue to lurk, but do read most of the posts. After finallyreturning from Korea, going hither and yon on business for a coupleof months, and then returning to Oak Island, NC, I finally got movedin to my house...only to have it flood three weeks later. I moved ina second time on Monday of this week, but there's still no insulationunder the house and some other renovations to do.In the middle of the time OUT of the house I changed oxygen from a concentrator to liquid and am still becoming accustomed to the latter. It's cold!I wish everyone wonderful holidays!nIPF 2/06

n

i think it is wonderful that you are still able to travel to Korea for work. Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Hello everyone...To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:51 AM

I continue to lurk, but do read most of the posts. After finallyreturning from Korea, going hither and yon on business for a coupleof months, and then returning to Oak Island, NC, I finally got movedin to my house...only to have it flood three weeks later. I moved ina second time on Monday of this week, but there's still no insulationunder the house and some other renovations to do.In the middle of the time OUT of the house I changed oxygen from a concentrator to liquid and am still becoming accustomed to the latter. It's cold!I wish everyone wonderful holidays!nIPF 2/06