RemedySpot.com

Re: [

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, along with a really bad heart I'm thinkin the guy had brain problems to be away from a sweetie like you... maybe it was the pig part.. OH sorry sometimes I am so amazed at situations people have to endure. You should be so proud to have your job done.Being Mom to 6 I know was not an easy thing to do. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Lol Peggy! He was ( and is) rather pig headed AND pighearted! When we first divorced I was devastated but now 14 years later I am so thankful to have my wonderful children and just as thankful that I am not stuck with their not so wonderful father! At the moment 5 of the six aren't speaking to him and the only reason my eldest son is is because he worries about his salvation and still hopes to reach him on a spiritual level. But all of that is another story and would fill a book. Take care Peggy, R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Re: [To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 2:18 PM

, along with a really bad heart I'm thinkin the guy had brain problems to

be away from a sweetie like you... maybe it was the pig part.. OH sorry sometimes I am so amazed at situations people have to endure. You should be so proud to have your job done.

Being Mom to 6 I know was not an easy thing to do.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."