RemedySpot.com

death of a dear family member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your families in prayer. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

... my sincere sympathies to you. I know you two were close...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

death of a dear family member

Sadly to report of the passing of my second sister/1st cousin saturday afternoon. She had copd & emphysemia and MS too boot. She was only 66 years young. george ks/mo t 9-24-08

george

sorry to hear about your lossPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: death of a dear family memberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:12 PM

Sadly to report of the passing of my second sister/1st cousin saturday afternoon. She had copd & emphysemia and MS too boot. She was only 66 years young. george ks/mo t 9-24-08

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that your family finds strength through one another through this difficult time and that the memories of holidays past bring you comfort. God bless you and your family-

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: death of a dear family memberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 1:12 PM

, grab the turkey leg and go down the beach munchin on it in your little white shorts lookin cute. Beth Grab all the kids and go for a hike. Leanne, Lay on the couch an be waited on. You deserve it. Your work is DONE for a few days.You know you are our ROYALTY... You just may be our new Queen.. Fitting.. Lou, Enjoy every min. of this day. Bruce, Come on over we always have so much on turkey day. , May & Zena, Oh y'all miss such good eating on turkey day. I think you should start having it where you are,Brett, give a whole leg, all by her self and watch.. I love doing that, I used to bake small pies for my kidsand just turn them loose. Have a marvelous time Give Missy hugs. Sher, Enjoy your dinner with & Wonder Hubby.I know I will kick myself for forgetting someone..I know, you know how blond I am. I love you all. Gray, , Bob, Joe & Joanie, Jim Wellman (where are you?) AND ALL THE REST...Group when we pray this Thanksgiving You will all be in our circle. We go around and whom ever wants to sayan addition to the prayer is free to. Everyone says one thing they are thankful for. (Just a sentences)It is wonderful. Even the teenagers add something..Have a Very Blessed Holiday Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Peggy,

I second Bob-Don't over do it! I am taking my own advice and for the second Thanksgiving in a row I am not cooking anything AND!!! it is so hard! We are having store bought pies, my daughter in law is cooking the turkey, son Danny making the potatoes, gravy and appetizers, and the rest pitching in with odds and ends. My job is to sit and enjoy the grandkids ( for all you cooks out there you know this is easier said than done). They' re all good cooks so I have nothing to complain about but I make the best gravy and pumpkin pies and they will not allow me to do either! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Wish we all lived coser so we could drop in on each other- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California--- On

Wed, 11/26/08, Peggy wrote:

Subject: Re: death of a dear family memberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:55 AM

, grab the turkey leg and go down the beach munchin on it in your little white shorts lookin cute.

Beth Grab all the kids and go for a hike.

Leanne, Lay on the couch an be waited on. You deserve it. Your work is DONE for a few days.

You know you are our ROYALTY... You just may be our new Queen.. Fitting..

Lou, Enjoy every min. of this day.

Bruce, Come on over we always have so much on turkey day.

, May & Zena, Oh y'all miss such good eating on turkey day. I think you should start having it where you are,

Brett, give a whole leg, all by her self and watch.. I love doing that, I used to bake small pies for my kids

and just turn them loose. Have a marvelous time Give Missy hugs.

Sher, Enjoy your dinner with & Wonder Hubby.

I know I will kick myself for forgetting someone..I know, you know how blond I am.

I love you all. Gray, , Bob, Joe & Joanie, Jim Wellman (where are you?) AND ALL THE REST...

Group when we pray this Thanksgiving You will all be in our circle. We go around and whom ever wants to say

an addition to the prayer is free to. Everyone says one thing they are thankful for. (Just a sentences)

It is wonderful. Even the teenagers add something..

Have a Very Blessed Holiday

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Hadn't planned on turkey but just went grocery shopping and saw some

delicious looking already roasted turkey breasts. So, I got one. Now

thats how you cook a Thanksgiving meal....lol

>

> From: Peggy pac1773@...

> Subject: Re: death of a dear family member

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:55 AM

>

>

> , grab the turkey leg and go down the beach munchin on it in

your little white shorts lookin cute.

> Beth Grab all the kids and go for a hike.

> Leanne, Lay on the couch an be waited on. You deserve it. Your work is

DONE for a few days.

> You know you are our ROYALTY... You just may be our new Queen..

Fitting..

> Lou, Enjoy every min. of this day.

> Bruce, Come on over we always have so much on turkey day.

> , May & Zena, Oh y'all miss such good eating on turkey day. I

think you should start having it where you are,

> Brett, give a whole leg, all by her self and watch.. I love

doing that, I used to bake small pies for my kids

> and just turn them loose. Have a marvelous time Give Missy hugs.

> Sher, Enjoy your dinner with & Wonder Hubby.

> I know I will kick myself for forgetting someone..I know, you know how

blond I am.

> I love you all. Gray, , Bob, Joe & Joanie, Jim Wellman (where

are you?) AND ALL THE REST...

>

>

> Group when we pray this Thanksgiving You will all be in our circle. We

go around and whom ever wants to say

> an addition to the prayer is free to. Everyone says one thing they are

thankful for. (Just a sentences)

> It is wonderful. Even the teenagers add something..

>

>

> Have a Very Blessed Holiday

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

Bruce... Rich and I love those already cooked turkey breasts. We get them often and would again if we were not going to Lysa's.

Enjoy your day and your turkey!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: death of a dear family member> To: Breathe-Support > Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:55 AM>>> , grab the turkey leg and go down the beach munchin on it inyour little white shorts lookin cute.> Beth Grab all the kids and go for a hike.> Leanne, Lay on the couch an be waited on. You deserve it. Your work isDONE for a few days.> You know you are our ROYALTY... You just may be our new Queen..Fitting..> Lou, Enjoy every min. of this day.> Bruce, Come on over we always have so much on turkey day.> , May & Zena, Oh y'all miss such good eating on turkey day. Ithink you should start having it where you are,> Brett, give a whole leg, all by her self and watch.. I lovedoing that, I used to bake small pies for my kids> and just turn them loose. Have a marvelous time Give Missy hugs.> Sher, Enjoy your dinner with & Wonder Hubby.> I know I will kick myself for forgetting someone..I know, you know howblond I am.> I love you all. Gray, , Bob, Joe & Joanie, Jim Wellman (whereare you?) AND ALL THE REST...>>> Group when we pray this Thanksgiving You will all be in our circle. Wego around and whom ever wants to say> an addition to the prayer is free to. Everyone says one thing they arethankful for. (Just a sentences)> It is wonderful. Even the teenagers add something..>>> Have a Very Blessed Holiday>>>>>>>> Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004>>> "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">

Bruce,

Hope you are adding a goodie or two to the turkey breast. Have a good Thanksgiving! R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Re: death of a dear family memberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 10:46 AM

Hadn't planned on turkey but just went grocery shopping and saw somedelicious looking already roasted turkey breasts. So, I got one. Nowthats how you cook a Thanksgiving meal....lol>> Subject: Re: death of a dear family member> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:55 AM>>> , grab the turkey leg and go down the beach munchin on it inyour little white shorts lookin cute.> Beth Grab all the kids and go for a hike.> Leanne, Lay on the couch an be waited on. You deserve it. Your work isDONE for a few days.> You know you are our ROYALTY... You just may be our new

Queen..Fitting..> Lou, Enjoy every min. of this day.> Bruce, Come on over we always have so much on turkey day.> , May & Zena, Oh y'all miss such good eating on turkey day. Ithink you should start having it where you are,> Brett, give a whole leg, all by her self and watch.. I lovedoing that, I used to bake small pies for my kids> and just turn them loose. Have a marvelous time Give Missy hugs.> Sher, Enjoy your dinner with & Wonder Hubby.> I know I will kick myself for forgetting someone..I know, you know howblond I am.> I love you all. Gray, , Bob, Joe & Joanie, Jim Wellman (whereare you?) AND ALL THE REST...>>> Group when we pray this Thanksgiving You will all be in our circle. Wego around and whom ever wants to say> an addition to the prayer is free to. Everyone says one thing they arethankful for.

(Just a sentences)> It is wonderful. Even the teenagers add something..>>> Have a Very Blessed Holiday>>>>>>>> Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004>>> "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">

/Jane

Oh, I'll add something...whatever the mood strikes me. Probably

potatoes, beans, perhaps some peaches or pears or apple or carrots and

celery. Having spent over $200 at grocery yesterday, I'm well stocked.

As to stuffing mushrooms, I'll pass. Just wanted to be sure MB didn't

have the tradition confused.

> >

> > From: Peggy pac1773@

> > Subject: Re: death of a dear family member

> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:55 AM

> >

> >

> > , grab the turkey leg and go down the beach munchin on it in

> your little white shorts lookin cute.

> > Beth Grab all the kids and go for a hike.

> > Leanne, Lay on the couch an be waited on. You deserve it. Your work

is

> DONE for a few days.

> > You know you are our ROYALTY... You just may be our new Queen..

> Fitting..

> > Lou, Enjoy every min. of this day.

> > Bruce, Come on over we always have so much on turkey day.

> > , May & Zena, Oh y'all miss such good eating on turkey day. I

> think you should start having it where you are,

> > Brett, give a whole leg, all by her self and watch.. I

love

> doing that, I used to bake small pies for my kids

> > and just turn them loose. Have a marvelous time Give Missy hugs.

> > Sher, Enjoy your dinner with & Wonder Hubby.

> > I know I will kick myself for forgetting someone..I know, you know

how

> blond I am.

> > I love you all. Gray, , Bob, Joe & Joanie, Jim Wellman (where

> are you?) AND ALL THE REST...

> >

> >

> > Group when we pray this Thanksgiving You will all be in our circle.

We

> go around and whom ever wants to say

> > an addition to the prayer is free to. Everyone says one thing they

are

> thankful for. (Just a sentences)

> > It is wonderful. Even the teenagers add something..

> >

> >

> > Have a Very Blessed Holiday

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004