RemedySpot.com

Re: Thanx Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy,

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I'd really like to respond further, but try as I might, I can't seem to be able to keep it positive, and I chose not to go there on the day before Thanksgiving. You all are in my thoughts and prayers........when I can climb off the pity-pot, that is.

Jim IPF 05

alaska

Subject: Re: death of a dear family memberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 7:55 AM

, grab the turkey leg and go down the beach munchin on it in your little white shorts lookin cute.

Beth Grab all the kids and go for a hike.

Leanne, Lay on the couch an be waited on. You deserve it. Your work is DONE for a few days.

You know you are our ROYALTY... You just may be our new Queen.. Fitting..

Lou, Enjoy every min. of this day.

Bruce, Come on over we always have so much on turkey day.

, May & Zena, Oh y'all miss such good eating on turkey day. I think you should start having it where you are,

Brett, give a whole leg, all by her self and watch.. I love doing that, I used to bake small pies for my kids

and just turn them loose. Have a marvelous time Give Missy hugs.

Sher, Enjoy your dinner with & Wonder Hubby.

I know I will kick myself for forgetting someone..I know, you know how blond I am.

I love you all. Gray, , Bob, Joe & Joanie, Jim Wellman (where are you?) AND ALL THE REST...

Group when we pray this Thanksgiving You will all be in our circle. We go around and whom ever wants to say

an addition to the prayer is free to. Everyone says one thing they are thankful for. (Just a sentences)

It is wonderful. Even the teenagers add something..

Have a Very Blessed Holiday

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Jim ... if you can reach the keys from your "pity-pot" go ahead and let us know what's going on with you!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: death of a dear family memberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 7:55 AM

, grab the turkey leg and go down the beach munchin on it in your little white shorts lookin cute. Beth Grab all the kids and go for a hike.

Leanne, Lay on the couch an be waited on. You deserve it. Your work is DONE for a few days.

You know you are our ROYALTY... You just may be our new Queen.. Fitting..

Lou, Enjoy every min. of this day.

Bruce, Come on over we always have so much on turkey day.

, May & Zena, Oh y'all miss such good eating on turkey day. I think you should start having it where you are,

Brett, give a whole leg, all by her self and watch.. I love doing that, I used to bake small pies for my kids

and just turn them loose. Have a marvelous time Give Missy hugs.

Sher, Enjoy your dinner with & Wonder Hubby.

I know I will kick myself for forgetting someone..I know, you know how blond I am.

I love you all. Gray, , Bob, Joe & Joanie, Jim Wellman (where are you?) AND ALL THE REST...

Group when we pray this Thanksgiving You will all be in our circle. We go around and whom ever wants to say

an addition to the prayer is free to. Everyone says one thing they are thankful for. (Just a sentences)

It is wonderful. Even the teenagers add something..

Have a Very Blessed Holiday

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Jim, i have been worried about you for a while now. I do wish you would share with us. Sometimes if we put it in writing and read it we can take a different view. But regardless we are family and are here to sharegood and bad. God Bless and comfort you with Grace and Mercies. May God give you strength to fight through. Please know you are Loved and not alone. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."