RemedySpot.com

Happy Thanksgiving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone. You guys do give me a chuckle when I am down and get a chance to

read the post. I too thought pulmodude was funny! Anyway I would like to wish

you all a Happy Healthy Thanksgiving! Stay warm/or cool depending on the

climate-but most important just stay well! I am thankful for so many things

lately, and I am thankful this group is understanding, thoughtful and sticks

together. Enjoy your day............Diane NY

Yes, Happy Turkey Day to all!My wife went to Winterset, IA, to pick up our teen-aged niece and nephew,who will spent the holiday with us. Tomorrow I am cooking a 13 pound boidand we're going over to my folks to celebrate.

I'm grateful for so much this year. My sweetness, Dawn...our four adultchildren <we are a blended family>...sobriety...and especially finding this group. Words can't begin to express how important the experience,

strength and hope I experience every time an email opens!Blessings,jon -- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon ... I know another 12stepper when I read one!

No wonder you're funny! lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Yes, Happy Turkey Day to all!My wife went to Winterset, IA, to pick up our teen-aged niece and nephew,who will spent the holiday with us. Tomorrow I am cooking a 13 pound boidand we're going over to my folks to celebrate.I'm grateful for so much this year. My sweetness, Dawn...our four adultchildren <we are a blended family>...sobriety...and especially finding this group. Words can't begin to express how important the experience,strength and hope I experience every time an email opens!Blessings,jon -- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.