RemedySpot.com

Geeta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes Geeta, I heard the news too about Mumbai. My God, (reverently) what is our world coming to?

I'm surely thinking of you and yours and praying for Mumbai...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Geeta

I've just heard the terrible news of what's been happening in Mumbai.

I sincerely hope that you and your family are unaffected and am thinking of those who are.

Love Ze xx

Thank you Zena and Sher for the concern you have shown.

I havent been too well to reply earlier.I have developed bad cough ,

started the antibiotics with no improvement and so I upped my

prednisone to 20mg after 2 days i am a little better, The coughing

spasmms may be indicating a progression in the disease , I will know

only when i go back to India.At present I have asked to rest by all my

family and I am taking off from my house work!

To come to the situation in Mumbai, it is horrifying to see your city

under siege and surrounded by terror, fortunately things are under

control.Terrorism is a global problem and any where anything can

happen.Mumbai being an important commercial capital city has been

partcularly vulnerable, but let me tell you that the people of Mumbai

show a lot of courage and resilience and are back on their feet

quickly.

Our heart goes out to the dead and the injured , the cops the common

people and the armed forces , all victims to sense less killing for no

fault of their own!

My family and friends , back home are all safe,

It is ironic that the march of civilisation has done little to quell

violence in mankind.

Hope you all had a great Thanks Giving.

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " Zena " wrote:

>

>

> I've just heard the terrible news of what's been happening in Mumbai.

>

> I sincerely hope that you and your family are unaffected and am

thinking

> of those who are.

>

> Love Ze xx

>

Geeta ... so good to hear from you and I am grateful your family and friends are safe.

I've been watching CNN to keep current with what's happening in Mumbai. I know you are heartsick.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well and especially that you have no medical attention until you return home. Of course I'm assuming if you get worse the ER will be available to you.

I forget when you plan on returning...??

Give yourself a big hug from me!

Love,

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Geeta

Thank you Zena and Sher for the concern you have shown.I havent been too well to reply earlier.I have developed bad cough , started the antibiotics with no improvement and so I upped my prednisone to 20mg after 2 days i am a little better, The coughing spasmms may be indicating a progression in the disease , I will know only when i go back to India.At present I have asked to rest by all my family and I am taking off from my house work!To come to the situation in Mumbai, it is horrifying to see your city under siege and surrounded by terror, fortunately things are under control.Terrorism is a global problem and any where anything can happen.Mumbai being an important commercial capital city has been partcularly vulnerable, but let me tell you that the people of Mumbai show a lot of courage and resilience and are back on their feet quickly.Our heart goes out to the dead and the injured , the cops the common people and the armed forces , all victims to sense less killing for no fault of their own!My family and friends , back home are all safe,It is ironic that the march of civilisation has done little to quell violence in mankind.Hope you all had a great Thanks Giving.Geeta-- In Breathe-Support , "Zena" wrote:>> > I've just heard the terrible news of what's been happening in Mumbai.> > I sincerely hope that you and your family are unaffected and am thinking> of those who are.> > Love Ze xx>

Geeta

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully better soon.

You call any part of the world we live in civilization? I had to look up the definition:

an advanced state of human society, in which a high level of culture, science, industry, and government has been reached.

I think that very definition may reflect part of the problem. To me we're not civilized as long as we haven't learned how to live with our fellow man in peace and harmony.

> >> > > > I've just heard the terrible news of what's been happening in Mumbai.> > > > I sincerely hope that you and your family are unaffected and am > thinking> > of those who are.> > > > Love Ze xx> >>