RemedySpot.com

Flits By

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh YES....me TOOOOOOOO!

I'm pretty much lurking right now since I'm running round like the proverbial Aussie Bush Fly at a BBQ! or a Big RED Bounder across the Dessert....

BUT..... how I NEED you lot.... HAFTA SNEAK A READ.......even if I can only sporadically get into 'Reply' Mode!

I want all the Newbies to know that I DO notice your arrival...catching up gradually with all your situations......I live in Australia so leave it to others to do the Techno stuff from the US perspective.....glad you've all found us......take heart from all the support you can get from this wonderful mob!

We're doing an early Xmas dinner tonight since my hubby () is driving off to Melbourne tomorrow.....I'll fly down with the puppies & join him on Xmas Eve.....in the meantime he has to do repairs to his own Melbourne house that he rents out.

He's a VICTORIAN while I'm a New South Welsh gal! All his family live 'down there' & I hardly ever get to do Xmas with them.

Our niece, Casey will be having more surgery to try & block off her AVM on Dec 3rd. It has great risk attached & the family have been warned she will regress initially, but hopefully it will resolve without causing further catastrophic Brain Damage! It seems important this year for us all to gather with Casey & her family.

So my daughters & grandkids will be doing their own number minus us....Oz is too big to do it all together! Max & Zoe quite like the idea of early Xmas dinner tonight plus their pressies from us!

Off to do the Pavlova........

in Oz

>> > psst, it was denise who commented to me > about how having this group helps so much> and how hard it must be without it. i so> agree and i just can't imagine what my life> would have been likethis 2.5yrs without it.> > psst, little do my family know how grateful> they are that i found you too. haha.> > may> scotland>