RemedySpot.com

pile on Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy, Forgive me if this qualifies as piling on, or "pickin' on Peggy", but I must add mine to others that have been responding to your stoicism. I am a world class expert on pneumonia........at least I feel I've had it enough to qualify. A couple years ago I asked one of my MD friends what it "looks" like to die from IPF. I know, I know.........His response, in true MD fashion was "don't worry, most PFers die from pneumonia" My opinion..........well, I'd be in an ER ASAP. if not sooner. The levoquin is my favorite, and it will do the trick, but it takes a few days.....Let me say.....that I admire your strength and attitude, but it's time to give it up, Darlin'. jim

Subject: Re: PEGGYTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 3:58 PM

i totally agree with you Bruce, Peggy please go to the dr. tomorrow without fail.love, Lou> >> > Hi Bruce, Gwynne and all, I have just started the Levaquin. Fever is> > now

101.5. I have such a hard cough my ribs feel broken. I feel like> > last years left over turkey.. hows that Bruce lol sorry but it is> > true. Totalllly bad my throat feels like it has been reamed out. my> > rib cage --- well , it hurts.> > called "Nurse " and I will be calling my Doc in the AM..> > I haven't ever had this kind of rib pain..> > I guess I now know why some have pain meds with this crappy disease.> >> > Not to worry group, I'll do whatever I need to do. YES, I am taking> > extra strength Tylenol two at a time every three hours for the fever.> > This is just awful. I DO NOT LIKE BREAKING THE RULE........ ..> >> > Lou, That was so sweet to you to call this AM. I hope you had a> > good time and good food today.> > I'll post a few pics tomorrow--AFTER I get

ahold of My Doc..> >> >> >> > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> >> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> >> >> > > >>

You guys are so sweet. It seems like I have been sick forever.. Jim did your ribs feel like a mule kicked you several times???? I do LOVE MY PEEPS.. Don't for get is here and will be calling probably.. Yep, I'll be going to Gainesville. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

actually cracked a rib once.........tore abdominal muscles...ahhhhh, ain't it great!

Subject: Re: pile on PeggyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 4:21 PM

You guys are so sweet. It seems like I have been sick forever.. Jim did your ribs feel like a mule kicked you several times???? I do LOVE MY PEEPS..

Don't for get is here and will be calling probably.. Yep, I'll be going to Gainesville.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Peggy ... if this were one of US...what advice would you be telling us?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: PEGGYTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 3:58 PM

i totally agree with you Bruce, Peggy please go to the dr. tomorrow without fail.love, Lou> >> > Hi Bruce, Gwynne and all, I have just started the Levaquin. Fever is> > now 101.5. I have such a hard cough my ribs feel broken. I feel like> > last years left over turkey.. hows that Bruce lol sorry but it is> > true. Totalllly bad my throat feels like it has been reamed out. my> > rib cage --- well , it hurts.> > called "Nurse " and I will be calling my Doc in the AM..> > I haven't ever had this kind of rib pain..> > I guess I now know why some have pain meds with this crappy disease.> >> > Not to worry group, I'll do whatever I need to do. YES, I am taking> > extra strength Tylenol two at a time every three hours for the fever.> > This is just awful. I DO NOT LIKE BREAKING THE RULE........ ..> >> > Lou, That was so sweet to you to call this AM. I hope you had a> > good time and good food today.> > I'll post a few pics tomorrow--AFTER I get ahold of My Doc..> >> >> >> > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> >> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> >> >> > > >>