RemedySpot.com

Princess Peggy n' ML

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm worried 'bout you Princess HH.......please take care & DO see the Medico PRONTO..... you'll have the Cavalry coming if you don't ! General MB, Cap'n Bruce, Lieu. Jane....watch out m'gal....

even in a fever you replied to my Cornish Capers.....that's at least a good sign!

Oh between you & ML I did have a chuckle......

Lotsa,

GIO>> Hi Bruce, Gwynne and all, I have just started the Levaquin. Fever is > now 101.5. I have such a hard cough my ribs feel broken. I feel like > last years left over turkey.. hows that Bruce lol sorry but it is > true. Totalllly bad my throat feels like it has been reamed out. my > rib cage --- well , it hurts.> called "Nurse " and I will be calling my Doc in the AM.. > I haven't ever had this kind of rib pain..> I guess I now know why some have pain meds with this crappy disease.> > Not to worry group, I'll do whatever I need to do. YES, I am taking > extra strength Tylenol two at a time every three hours for the fever. > This is just awful. I DO NOT LIKE BREAKING THE RULE..........> > Lou, That was so sweet to you to call this AM. I hope you had a > good time and good food today.> I'll post a few pics tomorrow--AFTER I get ahold of My Doc..> > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >