RemedySpot.com

Re: Am check in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glad your T/day was so sweet Peggy...ours was too and we too circle in giving thanks. We had a wonderful day. Zoe was with us...only our 2nd T/day with her since she was a teen...you know the story.

I forgot my camera at Lysa's so I will have to wait to send pictures.

Do keep us posted, as I know you will.

God be with you today dear friend.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Am check in

I have just sent an e-mail to my Doctor. I'll be hearing from her in a little while. I am going to get a shower and be ready to go in for an x-ray if she feels it�necessary.�

I had a pretty rough night awake every two hours. At 3:30 I woke up very�nauseated�and threw up water. This is crazy.�I have a temp of 99.8. and so it goes. Boy do I ever hate this disease.�

On a lighter note. I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. When we circle for prayer it is wonderful then each

one says what they are thankful for this year. They were all thankful I am still here.. I cried.

I am going to send a couple pictures by e-mail since I can't seem to get on yahoo... GGGGRRRRR

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�