RemedySpot.com

Let me take a moment to share this with you......................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

About actions and re-actions from the public when you go into a store,

get in an elect. cart or whatever. You are traveling through the store

or walking on the sidewalk, (whatever) and people you are approaching

you, of course, look at you first. Then they look at your face, THEN

WHEN I SEE THEM LOOKING AT MY FACE, " I smile " . I think it kind of

shocks them in a way. Then, by Golly, they smile right back just as if

I AM normal. hahahha. Beats the heck out of me. I love it. They

realize I have a darn hose up my nose, but I am just like them.

If you see them looking at you and you look away, they stare!!! haha

Don't let them do that. Smile BIG, and if they have a young child with

them that stares at you then grabs his mommy, I say, Hi, there, how

are you today? They they smile too.

TRUE TRY IT SMILE SMILE SMILE IT WORKS!

I LOVE YOU TODAY

MARY LOU RICHMOND VA

IPF - 02

Ooo, you're nicer than me! I usually find that once I catch their eyes most of them look away anyway, after all, we all look at other people and do look a bit harder at something unusual. Looking away as if they weren't looking in the first place may well be the english way, but that's fine, it's not a problem. I think that at least they've got enough manners to pretend they weren't looking in the first place.

If they continue to stare however, they tend to get glared at! If they get me at the wrong time of the month I've been known to be vocal about it. Especially when one of a crowd stares and then they turn back and speak to their friends and they all turn and stare! OOooooo they hear my wrath

I usually smile at kids though, and sometimes in a slightly scary way

Love Ze xx

>> About actions and re-actions from the public when you go into a store, > get in an elect. cart or whatever. You are traveling through the store > or walking on the sidewalk, (whatever) and people you are approaching > you, of course, look at you first. Then they look at your face, THEN > WHEN I SEE THEM LOOKING AT MY FACE, "I smile". I think it kind of > shocks them in a way. Then, by Golly, they smile right back just as if > I AM normal. hahahha. Beats the heck out of me. I love it. They > realize I have a darn hose up my nose, but I am just like them.> > If you see them looking at you and you look away, they stare!!! haha > Don't let them do that. Smile BIG, and if they have a young child with > them that stares at you then grabs his mommy, I say, Hi, there, how > are you today? They they smile too.> > TRUE TRY IT SMILE SMILE SMILE IT WORKS!> > > I LOVE YOU TODAY> MARY LOU RICHMOND VA> IPF - 02>

Oh ML what a GREAT response... I'll try it when I'm out n' about with my SUN Brolly.... you wouldn't BELIEVE the stares & weirdo comments I endure doing THAT...

I'm a Melanoma Survivor & use a special 50+ umbrella that reflects the dangerous UV rays away from me. People lean out of their cars/ utes/ trucks as I cross the four lane main road on my way into the CBD..... expecting RAIN LOVE.. where are the CLOUDS love...... having a SUNSHOWER are you love..........

Maybe I should get the grandkids to paint & cut-out a HUGE smiley face to whip up at the ignorant idiots!

You should see me in the swimming pool doing 'Deep Water Running', with all the Triathletes, resplendant in my Frill-neck Lizard Visor Cloth Hat (it goes down the back of my neck & tucks under my long-sleeve 50+ swimming top ) THEY don't give me a hard time.. they all look super cool in their Team outfits with their Logo Caps & scimpy swim suits.... I look like something out of Jurassic Park! I've become their MASCOT!!

If I worried about what I looked like I'd have locked myself up at home years ago!!!!!

Cheers,

SGIO

>> About actions and re-actions from the public when you go into a store, > get in an elect. cart or whatever. You are traveling through the store > or walking on the sidewalk, (whatever) and people you are approaching > you, of course, look at you first. Then they look at your face, THEN > WHEN I SEE THEM LOOKING AT MY FACE, "I smile". I think it kind of > shocks them in a way. Then, by Golly, they smile right back just as if > I AM normal. hahahha. Beats the heck out of me. I love it. They > realize I have a darn hose up my nose, but I am just like them.> > If you see them looking at you and you look away, they stare!!! haha > Don't let them do that. Smile BIG, and if they have a young child with > them that stares at you then grabs his mommy, I say, Hi, there, how > are you today? They they smile too.> > TRUE TRY IT SMILE SMILE SMILE IT WORKS!> > > I LOVE YOU TODAY> MARY LOU RICHMOND VA> IPF - 02>