RemedySpot.com

Pictures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Janie!--I'm just lovin the halloween pics.They look like they all had so much fun!!...janie wrote:

Katelyn - Angel , - witch , Amber- cheerleader , and - the elephant .....I hope that everyone don't mind if I share my grandkids with you ....these 4 are my son's ....hope that everyone had a good day ....love & hugs ...Janie

Janie,

Those pictures are great, so how many grandkids do you have?

-- pictures

Katelyn - Angel , - witch , Amber- cheerleader , and - the elephant .....I hope that everyone don't mind if I share my grandkids with you ....these 4 are my son's .....hope that everyone had a good day ....love & hugs ....Janie

• 4 years later...

I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful.

Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle. lol. Are you an organized person? lol, lol.

The kids are always good to look at.

I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my own.................

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

How DO you download a photo to the group's photos?Sher Bauman wrote: I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful. Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle. lol. Are you an organized person? lol, lol. The kids are always good to look at. I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my own................. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Sher, They are awesome. What a bunch of "pretty women". I love the table all set so pretty.We had to give that up when we grew so quickly. lol  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

OK...it only took me 1.5 hours to figure out how to get these pics in my album!!!

I will post more later when I can STAND IT!!

I'm going for my Calgon!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pictures

Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle. lol. Are you an organized person? lol, lol.

I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my own.................

OMG. Have Beth help you. I find it very difficult to add pictures to an existing group...most of it is user error but it's still frustrating to keep doing things over and over.

The first time actually isn't too bad.

Go to website, click on photos and scroll clear right. You are given options. Then be sure to scroll down (when you've chosen) to see Browse. Click that and it will take you to your pictures. Double click on the chosen picture and it will pop over to your album. Fill in description on FIRST line so it will show.

Gee I hope this works for you.

Re: Pictures

How DO you download a photo to the group's photos?Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Barbara,

Here's the link to the first step in creating an album for your pictures. Go to this page, name the album and press continue. From there just follow the directions. It's pretty self explanatory. Let me know if you have any trouble and I'll give you a hand.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/photos/album/create

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 1:56:52 PMSubject: Re: Pictures

How DO you download a photo to the group's photos?Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my own......... ........

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Calgon? http://www.calgon.co.uk/ I didn't know you were a washing machine!

Ze walks of singing 'washing machines live longer with calgon'

>> OK...it only took me 1.5 hours to figure out how to get these pics in my album!!! > I will post more later when I can STAND IT!!> I'm going for my Calgon!> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Pictures> > > > I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful. > Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle. lol. Are you an organized person? lol, lol.> The kids are always good to look at. > I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my own.................> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Zena

Sometimes me thinks you're wonderfully insane.....lol. Wonder if anyone

is hearing you sing that song and wondering why.

Hope you're feeling settled into your new home.

> >

> > OK...it only took me 1.5 hours to figure out how to get these pics

in

> my album!!!

> > I will post more later when I can STAND IT!!

> > I'm going for my Calgon!

> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Nasturtiums

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

> > Pictures

> >

> >

> >

> > I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful.

> > Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled

> when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle.

lol.

> Are you an organized person? lol, lol.

> > The kids are always good to look at.

> > I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my

> own.................

> > Nasturtiums

> >

>

Ze,

In the US Calgon also makes bubble bath...there was an old advertisement where a harried mom looked longingly at her bathtub and said,

"Calgon take me away".

Makes a bit more sense when you're thinking of bubble bath and not laundry powder!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 4:24:05 PMSubject: Re: Pictures

Calgon? http://www.calgon. co.uk/ I didn't know you were a washing machine!

Ze walks of singing 'washing machines live longer with calgon'

>> OK...it only took me 1.5 hours to figure out how to get these pics in my album!!! > I will post more later when I can STAND IT!!> I'm going for my Calgon!> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Pictures> > > > I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful. > Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle. lol. Are you an organized person? lol, lol.> The kids are always good to look at. > I've got my camera

now and will try and download more of my own......... ........> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Sher

So now instead of being a washing machine she'll say you're a

bathtub....lol

So when is the last time you had a bubble bath? Or soaked in Calgon Bath

Oil Beads?

> >

> > OK...it only took me 1.5 hours to figure out how to get these pics

in my album!!!

> > I will post more later when I can STAND IT!!

> > I'm going for my Calgon!

> > Nasturtiums

> >

> > Pictures

> >

> >

> >

> > I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful.

> > Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled

when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle. lol.

Are you an organized person? lol, lol.

> > The kids are always good to look at.

> > I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my

own......... ........

> > Nasturtiums

> >

>

Over here, they would assume that as I live in a hard water area I've got a limescale problem

> > >> > > OK...it only took me 1.5 hours to figure out how to get these pics> in> > my album!!!> > > I will post more later when I can STAND IT!!> > > I'm going for my Calgon!> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> > > Pictures> > >> > >> > >> > > I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful.> > > Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled> > when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle.> lol.> > Are you an organized person? lol, lol.> > > The kids are always good to look at.> > > I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my> > own.................> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>

Peggy ... we don't always eat so well "dressed". But it was a special holiday with Zoe with us. Lysa wanted to welcome her sister "in style".

Lysa loves doing it. She's a gourmet cook as well. The two girls are total opposites!

Did ya see my Leo Lions??? You can see the one with no "fur" and I have lots of work before Christmas (for Marly). Every stitch you see there gets 'fringe' for fur.

Re: Pictures

Sher, They are awesome. What a bunch of "pretty women". I love the table all set so pretty.

We had to give that up when we grew so quickly. lol�

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�

Z and Bruce ... I see Bruce already answered the question about Calgon. I remember this came up once before and I was surprised it was a washing powder for you. lol

Yes, I hope you're getting settled in too.

Pictures> >> >> >> > I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful.> > Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggled> when I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle.lol.> Are you an organized person? lol, lol.> > The kids are always good to look at.> > I've got my camera now and will try and download more of my> own.................> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Bruce... it has been YEARS since I soaked anything! Can't get out of the tub anymore. My arthritic hands and wrists won't support me. But I sure have some great shower stuff!

Pictures> >> >> >> > I just looked at the recent pictures...they are all so wonderful.> > Lili is getting so tall, glad to see pics of Bob's life. I giggledwhen I saw you ate your corn on the cob around in a perfect circle. lol.Are you an organized person? lol, lol.> > The kids are always good to look at.> > I've got my camera now and will try and download more of myown......... ........> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Sher, Oh you are so talented. I LOVE LEO.. Your poor fingers.. How many of him did you make ?? Sorry about the misunderstanding about chat. It is always Thurs..My temp is now at 98... YEAHHHHHH.. finallllly.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Peggy

So glad to hear your temperature is down. Keep taking your Levaquin and

soon you can forget you ever had this.

>

> Sher, Oh you are so talented. I LOVE LEO.. Your poor fingers.. How

> many of him did you make ??

>

> Sorry about the misunderstanding about chat. It is always Thurs..

>

> My temp is now at 98... YEAHHHHHH.. finallllly.

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>