RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Secret to LC Success

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Norma, I really like this book. She does a great job of explaining a lot about LC. I am about half way thru with it. I give it 5stars. Joanne

Yes it is a great book isn't it. I recommend it to anyone.

JOya are you able to get that book or shall I mail it to you?

Norma, I really like this book. She does a great job of explaining a lot about LC. I am about half way thru with it. I give it 5stars. Joanne

Is it better than Dana Carpenders book?

Take a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at:Kari (kari@...) (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

Take a peek at the Challengers "Before" pictures in our 2002 photo album at our Yahoo page, click on photos 2002 or try directly at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/atkinschallengers/lst?.dir=/ & .src=gr & .view=t . If you'd like to send in your "Before" picture to someday compare with an "After" picture, please contact any of the moderators.To contact any of the the list moderators, you can email them at:Kari (kari@...) (jocee131@...)Norma (norwood@...)JJ (cybercat1@...)Dianne (lambart@...) Joya (bocock@...)

I never red Dana's book Robin but this author was on a lot of low carb message boards and tells what works for some and not for others, She tells both sides. I like it and it is only 6.99 in the US.

I ordered it online...should be coming in next week (this week).

Joya....thanks!

Joya....thanks!

Joya....thanks!