Johannas father sent me just a fax telling that Johanna

passed away on thursday morning 19.9. He wished I come to

the funeral Tuesday 1.10. 13.30 (6.30 am Eastern time in

USA)

Johanna was moved to the rehabilitation unit some days

earlier. I planned to go and see her today - after the funeral of

a cousin of my father, he died at age 82. I am lucky to see the

fax bedfore I would gone to the new hospital and ask where

she is and they wondering. here is no one by that name...

Liisa

This is so unfair.

Please those who pray (others can delete or ignore)

please pray for Johannas father, aunt, grandmother.

Father+, We commend to You, Johannas spirit. It is yours to give and to take away. Now that you have received her unto Yourself Lord, please turn your Holy eyes toward those left behind and with your supernaturally given love, be with Johanna's loved ones left in grieving. In Your tender mercy, comfort our Finnish brothers and sisters. Please care for, and love them, Lord+, and all who suffer with NF-2 or other diseases. Father; Hear my prayer, as it is offered through Christ+, the Lord.

Amen amen

Ruut Liisa Sammalpenger wrote:

Crew,Johannas father sent me just a fax telling that Johanna passed away on thursday morning 19.9. He wished I come to the funeral Tuesday 1.10. 13.30 (6.30 am Eastern time in USA)Johanna was moved to the rehabilitation unit some days earlier. I planned to go and see her today - after the funeral of a cousin of my father, he died at age 82. I am lucky to see the fax bedfore I would gone to the new hospital and ask where she is and they wondering. here is no one by that name...LiisaThis is so unfair.Please those who pray (others can delete or ignore)please pray for Johannas father, aunt, grandmother.

THANK YOU RUSS FOR SHARING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

CATHERINE

Re: Johanna passed away

Father+, We commend to You, Johannas spirit. It is yours to give and to take away. Now that you have received her unto Yourself Lord, please turn your Holy eyes toward those left behind and with your supernaturally given love, be with Johanna's loved ones left in grieving. In Your tender mercy, comfort our Finnish brothers and sisters. Please care for, and love them, Lord+, and all who suffer with NF-2 or other diseases. Father; Hear my prayer, as it is offered through Christ+, the Lord. Amen amen

Ruut Liisa Sammalpenger wrote: Crew,Johannas father sent me just a fax telling that Johanna passed away on thursday morning 19.9. He wished I come to the funeral Tuesday 1.10. 13.30 (6.30 am Eastern time in USA)Johanna was moved to the rehabilitation unit some days earlier. I planned to go and see her today - after the funeral of a cousin of my father, he died at age 82. I am lucky to see the fax bedfore I would gone to the new hospital and ask where she is and they wondering. here is no one by that name...LiisaThis is so unfair.Please those who pray (others can delete or ignore)please pray for Johannas father, aunt, grandmother.

This is so unfair.:(

Please those who pray (others can delete or ignore)

please pray for Johannas father, aunt, grandmother.

Johannas Family is in my PRAYERS and thoughts....Also the crew members,we have lost so many DEAR Friends lately and had our shares of SADNESS.Lets HOPE the SUN SHINES upon us SOON.

Lana

Lissa ,

I for one will pray for nas family I understand the hurt and

devastation of death... Mike was laid to rest this Tuesday ... I send my

condolences to the family ... Lois

Johanna passed away

> Crew,

>

> Johannas father sent me just a fax telling that Johanna

> passed away on thursday morning 19.9. He wished I come to

> the funeral Tuesday 1.10. 13.30 (6.30 am Eastern time in

> USA)

>

> Johanna was moved to the rehabilitation unit some days

> earlier. I planned to go and see her today - after the funeral of

> a cousin of my father, he died at age 82. I am lucky to see the

> fax bedfore I would gone to the new hospital and ask where

> she is and they wondering. here is no one by that name...

>

>

> Liisa

>

> This is so unfair.

> Please those who pray (others can delete or ignore)

> please pray for Johannas father, aunt, grandmother.

>

>

>

>

Lana ,

I'm with you lets pray ALSO for sunshine for the Crew ... To many hurts mounting up ... HUGS Lois

Re: Johanna passed away

This is so unfair.:(Please those who pray (others can delete or ignore)please pray for Johannas father, aunt, grandmother.

Johannas Family is in my PRAYERS and thoughts....Also the crew members,we have lost so many DEAR Friends lately and had our shares of SADNESS.Lets HOPE the SUN SHINES upon us SOON.Lana