RemedySpot.com

what's working for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to share my story of what's working for me. I turned to my internist to try to find relief from the mysterious itching/burning, becauses OBGYN didn't see a cause. Internist ordered a urine culture which took 1 week and discovered e-coli in my urine. He put me on Bactrim. A week of that helped only a little. After the round of antibiotics i started the anti-candida diet that's been recomended on this group, along with an anti-candida supplement. I've been on it for 2 weeks. Today I'm happy to report that the itching at night is gone! The burning is mild. What I have given up so far: tea, coffee (that's both decaf and regular),all sugars, regular bread, pasta, cheese. I now eat/drink, herbal tea and a LOT of water, no sugar substitutes, and for bread I am enjoying the no yeast, no sugar French Meadow bread that's been recommended by others. I'm also taking supplements: probiotics, licorice root capsules(anti inflamatory) Selenium (boosts immune system), Lysine and a multi vitamin. at night I take a benadryl (clear capsule) THANK YOU to the women who shared the anti-candida diet. I was sobbing in desperation when I started it, but now I see hope.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Yeah !Glad it is working for you! It is the only thing that works for me.

The French Meadow Bakery is based here in Minneapolis, MN. They have a wonderful cafe. Try the Men's Bread. It is yeast free, sugar free, it is one of my favorites!

I have found that going the natural route helped me tremendously. That and working on some hormone imbalances.

susanStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thank you . We have a bakery here in Portland, Or. I will definatly will drive downtown and buy some of the two breads you mentioned. And hopefully get my husband to eat some also. He is diabetic.

Re: what's working for me

Yeah !Glad it is working for you! It is the only thing that works for me.

The French Meadow Bakery is based here in Minneapolis, MN. They have a wonderful cafe. Try the Men's Bread. It is yeast free, sugar free, it is one of my favorites!

I have found that going the natural route helped me tremendously. That and working on some hormone imbalances.

susan

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.