RemedySpot.com

Doctors in Michigan - Genetic Testing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ladies,

I'll try to answer all your questions here. First, , thank you. Dr. Sobel never told me I kept him up at night! Although I have to imagine, my first visit (hysterical crying) had him hoping I never came back! But we warmed up to each other after that! I will call him (or Debbie) when I get settled back in. Hopefully, I was there enough, that they'll still consider me a patient and maybe this new information will help.

As to genetic testing, yes, it was Dr. Ledger.

Steph - Arline, I think it was each of you that asked about which gene. I've got to find the file for you. I'm in the midst of packing, so when I uncover it, I'll e-mail you the info. That said, if you want to find something now, google Dr. Ledger, genetic testing and vaginal pain. The tests he runs should show up. That's how I found him.

Dr. Ledger is very nice, but the options he presented me, just weren't possible. I'm sure he would have kept searching, but each thing he did try, made me sicker and sicker and with all the things that are spinning in my life, I couldn't afford to keep losing time. I'm hoping that Dr. Sobel (or someone) can take the information I've gained here in New York and find the solution.

J.**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Hi J:

Can you tell me what the options were that he presented to you? I thought about going there with my daughter for testing, but don't get to New York. I heard in previous posts he offers Suma and something else, but don't remember what it is.

Thanks.

Sherri

As to genetic testing, yes, it was Dr. Ledger. Steph - Arline, I think it was each of you that asked about which gene. I've got to find the file for you. I'm in the midst of packing, so when I uncover it, I'll e-mail you the info. That said, if you want to find something now, google Dr. Ledger, genetic testing and vaginal pain. The tests he runs should show up. That's how I found him. Dr. Ledger is very nice, but the options he presented me, just weren't possible. I'm sure he would have kept searching, but each thing he did try, made me sicker and sicker and with all the things that are spinning in my life, I couldn't afford to keep losing time. I'm hoping that Dr. Sobel (or someone) can take the information I've gained here in New York and find the solution. J.

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489