higher spirits and hopefulness...I just feel like I've been doing

everything in my power, really really trying to be proactive in

dealing with this all and not let the sadness of the situation inhibit

my recovery.

BUT I just don't seem to be getting anywhere. I've been trying to do

the PT thing for over a year now...and I know the fact that I haven't

been able to go consistently for several months at a time has made it

less effective, but nonetheless I'm still in pain. True, it's only on

one side now instead of both but it hurts just as bad.

I've been addressing my nutritional and hormonal deficiencies, trying

not to let the pain propel me into a state of anxiety, taking

meds.....everything. It's so frustrating that there are so few PTs who

really know what their doing. My PT knows a lot, but she's no Rhonda

or .

To top it off I'm still having these rectal symptoms (mucous

discharge) which is really gross and no one can give me a reason for

it or offer any help. They did send me for an anorectal manometry, a

test similar to biofeedback that tests the state of the muscles there

(which I believe are the same ones as the vaginal ones but just a

different side). The results say that my resting tone is more than

twice what a normal one is, and they've referred me for pelvic floor

rehab, but there are 70 people in front of me!!!

I know I can't give up....but I am so wearied from 2 years of constant

pain and no relief. Sometimes I feel like I just can't go on. I feel

totally tapped energy wise. I have zero sex drive and if I don't

change that soon, my relationship may end, but I can't change it

unless I am out of pain!

Sorry to vent. You guys are really all I have in this

department...sure I have friends and family who love and support me,

but I can't talk to them really about any of this.

Thanks for listening.

Hi , I am sorry to hear that your feeling so bad. I know how your feeling because I have felt the way your feeling, like nothing you do works no matter how hard you try and then again having another day of pain. I also know it is so difficult to deal with your relationship when your in this much discomfort the pain takes all your energy and focus. I am new to this forum so you might have talked about why you were feeling better before. Do you think something is going on right now that has made you worse??? As for that discharge thing going on I am no doctor but I have heard of the skin discharging from allergies. Do you think there could be something like that going on??? If skin allergies are really bad no matter where you can get liquid coming out of the skin. Well, just a thought but I would definetly find a doctor to tell you what that is. Take care and know at least that someone knows how your feeling. Bauktifemifesto

wrote: Hey Everyone--Yesterday and today I've been tearful again after several months ofhigher spirits and hopefulness...I just feel like I've been doingeverything in my power, really really trying to be proactive indealing with this all and not let the sadness of the situation inhibitmy recovery.BUT I just don't seem to be getting anywhere. I've been trying to dothe PT thing for over a year now...and I know the fact that I haven'tbeen able to go consistently for several months at a time has made

itless effective, but nonetheless I'm still in pain. True, it's only onone side now instead of both but it hurts just as bad.I've been addressing my nutritional and hormonal deficiencies, tryingnot to let the pain propel me into a state of anxiety, takingmeds.....everything. It's so frustrating that there are so few PTs whoreally know what their doing. My PT knows a lot, but she's no Rhondaor .To top it off I'm still having these rectal symptoms (mucousdischarge) which is really gross and no one can give me a reason forit or offer any help. They did send me for an anorectal manometry, atest similar to biofeedback that tests the state of the muscles there(which I believe are the same ones as the vaginal ones but just adifferent side). The results say that my resting tone is more thantwice what a normal one is, and they've referred me for pelvic floorrehab, but there are 70 people in front of

me!!!I know I can't give up....but I am so wearied from 2 years of constantpain and no relief. Sometimes I feel like I just can't go on. I feeltotally tapped energy wise. I have zero sex drive and if I don'tchange that soon, my relationship may end, but I can't change itunless I am out of pain!Sorry to vent. You guys are really all I have in thisdepartment...sure I have friends and family who love and support me,but I can't talk to them really about any of this.Thanks for listening.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Hi , I think everyone on this list understands how you feel. I've cried many times over this. In my case the anti-candida diet has made a bigger difference than anything else I've tried. I've been on it for 3 weeks and I can see there is hope. Hope you find something that worksbaukti baukti wrote: Hi , I am sorry to hear that your feeling so bad. I know how your feeling because I have felt the way your feeling, like nothing you do works no matter how hard you try and then again having another day of pain. I also know it is so difficult to deal with your relationship when your in this much discomfort the pain takes all your energy and focus. I am new to this forum so you might have talked about why you were feeling better before. Do you think something is going on right now that has made you worse??? As for that discharge thing going on I am no doctor but I have heard of the skin discharging from allergies. Do you think there could be something like that going on??? If skin allergies are really bad no matter where you can get liquid coming out of the skin. Well, just a thought but I would definetly find a doctor to tell you what that is. Take care and know at least that someone knows how your feeling. Bauktifemifesto

wrote: Hey Everyone--Yesterday and today I've been tearful again after several months ofhigher spirits and hopefulness...I just feel like I've been doingeverything in my power, really really trying to be proactive indealing with this all and not let the sadness of the situation inhibitmy recovery.BUT I just don't seem to be getting anywhere. I've been trying to dothe PT thing for over a year now...and I know the fact that I haven'tbeen able to go consistently for several months at a time has made itless effective, but nonetheless I'm still in pain. True, it's only onone side now instead of both but it hurts just as bad.I've been addressing my nutritional and hormonal deficiencies, tryingnot to let the pain propel me into a state of anxiety,

takingmeds.....everything. It's so frustrating that there are so few PTs whoreally know what their doing. My PT knows a lot, but she's no Rhondaor .To top it off I'm still having these rectal symptoms (mucousdischarge) which is really gross and no one can give me a reason forit or offer any help. They did send me for an anorectal manometry, atest similar to biofeedback that tests the state of the muscles there(which I believe are the same ones as the vaginal ones but just adifferent side). The results say that my resting tone is more thantwice what a normal one is, and they've referred me for pelvic floorrehab, but there are 70 people in front of me!!!I know I can't give up....but I am so wearied from 2 years of constantpain and no relief. Sometimes I feel like I just can't go on. I feeltotally tapped energy wise. I have zero sex drive and if I don'tchange that soon, my relationship may end,

but I can't change itunless I am out of pain!Sorry to vent. You guys are really all I have in thisdepartment...sure I have friends and family who love and support me,but I can't talk to them really about any of this.Thanks for listening. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.