RemedySpot.com

pregnancy scare

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ladies A few months ago I went off the pill because of the pain and discomfort it was causing. At one point I triede the nuva ring, and yes I know thiswas asking for trouble, but it gave me pain as well as lead to bacterial vaginosis. Condoms and loobs seem to earatate, and of course my partner allwayssays he can't get the full sensation with the condom on. I can't use a diafram or a cervical cap unless we're going abstinate here. I asked about the deproprevairathinking that the combination of whormones what might be doing me in. The doctor told me how ever they no longer suggest it because it takes calcium awayfrom the bones, and it is impossible to get back after 20 years of age. Over Christmas break I had a pregnancy scare, and right now my boyfriend and i are in college and honestly can't afford a mistake. Add to that I'm blindand he's hearing impaired and blind it would be harder to get a job. Not trying to make excuses for not working right now I wish I were. It's just a challenge.Anyway I am lost and asside from being abstinant which might end up having to happen is there anything you ladys can suggest?Many thanks Candi

Hi Candi,I have a Copper IUD, it had been the best birth control option for me. I was on the pill for years (a high level of estrogen BC pill) and have tried a few things including lower dose pills and the depo-provera injections, all which had BAD side effects.I also have discomfort with condoms and the cervical caps and diaphrams are pretty much useless without the spermicides, which cause me a HUGE amount of pain.I decided on the Copper IUD as there are no hormones involved and seemed to be the birth control method that interfered the least with my body. I had it inserted at the end of May and it has been by far my favourite form of birth control. My periods are a little heavier and my cramps a little stronger, but knowing that I'm not messing with my hormones and still protecting

myself against an unwanted pregnancy makes it worthwhile.If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Sincerely, Neely (in Toronto, Canada) pregnancy scare

Hi ladies A few months ago I went off the pill because of the pain and discomfort it was causing. At one point I triede the nuva ring, and yes I know thiswas asking for trouble, but it gave me pain as well as lead to bacterial vaginosis. Condoms and loobs seem to earatate, and of course my partner allwayssays he can't get the full sensation with the condom on. I can't use a diafram or a cervical cap unless we're going abstinate here. I asked about the deproprevairathinking that the combination of whormones what might be doing me in. The doctor told me how ever they no longer suggest it because it takes calcium awayfrom the bones, and it is impossible to get back after 20 years of age. Over Christmas break I had a pregnancy scare, and right now my boyfriend and i are in college and honestly can't afford a mistake. Add to that I'm blindand he's hearing impaired and blind it would be harder to get a job. Not trying to make excuses for not working right now I wish I were. It's just a challenge.Anyway I am lost and asside from being abstinant which might end up having to happen is there anything you ladys can suggest?Many thanks Candi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.