RemedySpot.com

Re: [VPD]levisin/b/o supp.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has anyone here tried levisin or b/o supp.?

Antidepressents made things worse for me. I find a vodka martini does a better job! I gained 20 lbs. when I went on the antidepressents. I am a very high energy person and it drained me. I didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning. The burning stopped for about a day then returned. I finally went the natural route and looked at this a total body balance issue and that is what has helped me. Diet, supplements, and hormones.

susan

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape

in the new year.

Is levasin the same as hycosamine? My doctor just prescribed that for me for IBS and told me it would help the IC at the same time.

Ivy

-- Re: levisin/b/o supp.

Antidepressents made things worse for me. I find a vodka martini does a better job! I gained 20 lbs. when I went on the antidepressents. I am a very high energy person and it drained me. I didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning. The burning stopped for about a day then returned. I finally went the natural route and looked at this a total body balance issue and that is what has helped me. Diet, supplements, and hormones.

susan

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

rachel metzdorf wrote: >>>>>>>>>>Has anyone here tried levisin or b/o supp.? , do you mean B & O suppositories? If so, I used them after my cystoscopy and hydrodistention. They are supposed to be good for bladder spasms. I used them as a "just in

case". Hugs, Chelle

Yes it is the same. Does it make you drowsy?

Is levasin the same as hycosamine? My doctor just prescribed that for me for IBS and told me it would help the IC at the same time.

Ivy

susan

I haven't tried it yet. It says it does but my Mom takes it and she says it doesn't make her drowsy but I'm very sensitive to everything.

Does anyone else take it and does it make them drowsy?

Hugs-

Ivy

susan

My husband took it for IBS. It made him drowsy so he stopped. He was supposed to take it three times a day.

Sherri

--------- Re: levisin/b/o supp.

susan

Thanks Sherri.

My Mom just takes it when she needs it, so maybe that's the difference.

Hugs-

Ivy

My husband took it for IBS. It made him drowsy so he stopped. He was supposed to take it three times a day.

Sherri

--------- Re: levisin/b/o supp.

susan