RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Numbing Question - Recommended Lube

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I absolutely love Firefly - formerly known as Nude. It's only available online. I became allergic to KY, then Astroglide, but have been using this product for over two years. :-)Here is the link:http://www.fireflylubricant.com/ P Portland Oregon Meow wrote: I have noticed allot more discomfort using astro glide. If you want to stick

with regular loos I have had better luck with one called wet, adn also with ky warming jell. For some reason the warming jell doesn't earatate as much as the normal ky. Candi Re: Numbing Question> > > I used lidocaine and it didn't really help-also it can make theman "last longer" and cause more pain to you. I don't know aboutanyone else, but that was my experience with it. > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>---------------------------------Never miss a

thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (16)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.