RemedySpot.com

Re: Burning and Redness - Rosen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rosen wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>Cymbalta (30 mg, twice a day) helped tremendously with my burning. I am so thankful to G-d for it, I could kiss the bottle. I am also on 1200 mg of Neurontin. , has the Cymbalta helped with the vulvar pain or with the IC or both? I'll probably be starting Lyrica soon, but if it doesn't work, I'm keeping options in mind. Thanks, Chelle

It has helped most with internal vaginal and external vulvar burning

Rosen <julie.rosen (AT) verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>Cymbalta (30 mg, twice a day) helped tremendously with my burning. I am so thankful to G-d for it, I could kiss the bottle. I am also on 1200 mg of Neurontin.

, has the Cymbalta helped with the vulvar pain or with the IC or both? I'll probably be starting Lyrica soon, but if it doesn't work, I'm keeping options in mind. Thanks, Chelle

Rosen wrote: >>>>>>>>>>It has helped most with internal vaginal and external vulvar burning Thanks, . What helps the most with your IC? Estrogen helps my bladder the most...but I want to try something else that will hopefully make things even better? Any side effects from the Neurontin? Hugs, Chelle

Time, alternative (energy) healing, physical therapy and biofeedback has helped my IC. Neurontin has given me brain-fog. My short term memory is terrible now.

Rosen <julie.rosen (AT) verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>It has helped most with internal vaginal and external vulvar burning

Thanks, . What helps the most with your IC? Estrogen helps my bladder the most...but I want to try something else that will hopefully make things even better? Any side effects from the Neurontin? Hugs, Chelle

Chelle, when you say estrogen, are you talking about the estrace cream, or something taken internally?

Rosen wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>It has helped most with internal vaginal and external vulvar burning

Thanks, . What helps the most with your IC? Estrogen helps my bladder the most...but I want to try something else that will hopefully make things even better? Any side effects from the Neurontin? Hugs, Chelle