Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can someone please tell me the type of estrogen cream and testerone

cream used adn how much?

Also, has anyone been to see Dr. Weiss in SF and do they think it was

worth it?

Melisa

Houston Texas

Melisa, you can do a search on both E. & T. creams (on the home page of Vulvar Disorders) and you will get a lot of good info. I use Estrace cream (in it's original Rx), some have it compounded to remove the inert ingredients. I have my Testosterone gel compounded by Bellevue Pharmacy in MO, though I don't use it much at all anymore. I found the E. works the best for me. I've heard that and Liz (PT's in San Francisco) are the best to go to. I traveled 9 hours to go see Rhonda Kotarinos in Chicago for an evaluation. Best wishes, Chelle

What does the Testosterone cream do for you? Also has anyone had to use a steroid pack for fibro? For the muscle pain. I always feel like I have the flu, and my neck and back muscles make functioning just about impossible. What does everyone else do for this? They also put me on elavil in addition to everything else I take.

Melisa, you can do a search on both E. & T. creams (on the home page of Vulvar Disorders) and you will get a lot of good info. I use Estrace cream (in it's original Rx), some have it compounded to remove the inert ingredients. I have my Testosterone gel compounded by Bellevue Pharmacy in MO, though I don't use it much at all anymore. I found the E. works the best for me.

I've heard that and Liz (PT's in San Francisco) are the best to go to. I traveled 9 hours to go see Rhonda Kotarinos in Chicago for an evaluation. Best wishes, Chelle