RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: electrical shocks-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Do you put the lidocaine/crisco compound on the hood of the clitoris? I was told not to put it directly on the clitoris (i don't use the compound, just straight lidocaine), but putting it on the hood does nothing for me. cbuckh1030 wrote: >> Has anyone ever experienced what I refer to as

"electrical shocks",> fleeting, jabby sharp pains that kinda take ur breath away. Sometimesin vagina,> sometimes in anus? My neurologist said it could be nerve healing, itconcerns> me and was wondering if anyone has had them and had a differentexplanation fo> them.>> thanksLord yes, I experience those pains when my vlp flares and I get those inmy clitoris. It is just horrible and I am wondering if my nerves aredamaged from all the years of having this thing. I do use lidocaine 5%compounded with crisco and it does numb me for a few hours. My doctorhas told me to use it for 2 weeks straight to see if it will mend thenerves.>>>> **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.