RemedySpot.com

Re: New York Times Article, Editor contact info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I sent a letter to the New York Times today thanking them for their letter and encouraging them to write more about vulvodynia and treatment options. I encourage you all to write one as well because I think they'll be shocked at the number of people who actually care about this article since the majority of people know nothing about this condition! If you're concerned at all about putting your contact information on it, I put only my first name, address and phone number (as required) and at the bottom asked them to withhold my name and contact information from any and all publications.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I so agree with what said, we've got to make our voice loud and clear and educate as many people as we can. I stayed up late last night working on a letter to them...and at this point don't care if my name is in there. Early March will be 16 yrs. ago since I woke up one day with Vulvar Pain that changed my life! I've come a long way...I'm not in as much pain as I used to be but obviously, I'm still in this. Please, please write to them. Do what did, leave off your last name or ask them not to print your name. Just write to them, please! Also, you can email Jane Brody (the author) and thank her for writing about Vulvar Pain. Hopefully she will continue to write about it. To find her email link, just go back to the article, click on her name and follow the link from there. Many Hugs, Chelle