RemedySpot.com

not a great anual

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I went in for my anual today, and had all these ideas to talk about pain releif with her brought in some printed material, and was going to ask her about testing and birth control options. Ok so the birth control thing went ok check with the inturance company to make sure they will pay for it, and know that the IUD will signifigantly raise your chace with being starrol. I asked her about whormone testing. She said no she wouldn't do the test. She then told me I'd have to be off the pill for six months before they can test and that allot of Doctors just tell women they have a shortage because they don't know what else to do. I gave her the printed material and thought maybe we can discuss some of these instead she said can i keep these? I told her yes and she said well you're done it was good to see you. You did fairly good with your papsmeer we'll call you in a few weeks. I don't know at this point if she was honest, busy or if I was just pushed aside as a nut case. I swich health inturance tomorrow and don't know who takes that plan at all in Michigan, but i'm not very sure if I want to go back there anyway.

thanks for listening, and if anyone knows of someone fairly close like with in gray hound bus or amtrack few hour travel from Kalamazoo michigan, or where my family lives in Rochester NewYork I'd love names of doctors who discuss and don't just dismiss.

Candi