RemedySpot.com

Re: maybe we should all respond- PLEASE READ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wrote the NVA and asked her. She said they already had woman over 40 for the show. I guess we will see. I will believe the show when I see it! We have tried to get on that show for years. Also, I hope Oprah takes it seriously. She has in the past made jokes about this type of subject.Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Carolyn52192@... wrote: Click here: Contribute as a guest to upcoming shows. Carolyn, thanks for sending in this link. Did you all notice that the form on the Oprah show (link above) does NOT pick women out in a certain age group or ethnicity? Am I missing something here or did the NVA decide to request 'certain' age groups and ethnicities themselves (and not the Oprah Show)? Anyway, I say if anyone is willing to be on the show - go to the link

above and fill out the info (instead of the NVA form)! Hugs, Chelle Maybe we should ALL fill it out, we ALL can't be on the show...but it would send a message loud and clear that we are a group of women of ALL ages and ALL skin colors! Sorry for the redundancy, but I think you know what I mean. ;)

Followed the link and submitted my story....we'll see what happens. DebbieChelle wrote: Carolyn52192 (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: Click

here: Contribute as a guest to upcoming shows. Carolyn, thanks for sending in this link. Did you all notice that the form on the Oprah show (link above) does NOT pick women out in a certain age group or ethnicity? Am I missing something here or did the NVA decide to request 'certain' age groups and ethnicities themselves (and not the Oprah Show)? Anyway, I say if anyone is willing to be on the show - go to the link above and fill out the info (instead of the NVA form)! Hugs, Chelle Maybe we should ALL fill it out, we ALL can't be on the show...but it would send a message loud and clear that we are a group of women of ALL ages and ALL skin colors! Sorry for the redundancy, but I think you know what I mean. ;)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

blueeberri@... wrote: >>>>>>>>>>I wrote the NVA and asked her. She said they already had woman over 40 for the show. I guess we will see. I will believe the show when I see it! We have tried to get on that show for years. Also, I hope Oprah takes it seriously. She has in the past made jokes about this type of subject. , I just submitted my form to the Oprah show through the link Carolyn provided, just a moment ago. Whether I get a call back or not...I at least wrote MY story. Somebody will probably read it. I encourage you to do the same. It felt good to send it! Hugs, Chelle

Deb Churan wrote: >>>>Followed the link and submitted my story....we'll see what happens. Debbie, I just did the same, and at the top of mine I wrote, "It's hard to condense 16 years of Vulvar Pain into 2000 characters!" I hope that gets their attention! Hugs,

Chelle

Chelle,

I put the Oprah announcement on the pudendal.info forum. I know all those ladies

will write in also, as so many of them have vulvar problems besides PN.

nne

VulvarDisorders [mailto:VulvarDisorders ] On

Behalf Of Chelle

Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 11:44 PM

To: VulvarDisorders

Subject: Re: maybe we should all respond- PLEASE READ

Carolyn52192@... wrote:

Click

here: Contribute as a guest to upcoming shows.

Carolyn, thanks for sending in this link. Did you all

notice that the form on the Oprah show (link above) does NOT pick

women out in a certain age group or ethnicity? Am I missing something

here or did the NVA decide to request 'certain' age groups and ethnicities

themselves (and not the Oprah Show)? Anyway, I say if anyone is willing

to be on the show - go to the link above and fill out the info (instead of the

NVA form)! Hugs, Chelle

Maybe we should ALL fill it out, we ALL can't be on the

show...but it would send a message loud and clear that we are a group of women

of ALL ages and ALL skin colors! Sorry for the redundancy, but I think you know

what I mean. ;)