RemedySpot.com

Re: The Oprah Show on Vulvodynia will be taped this Thursday...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AWESOME Chelle!! When will it air, do they know?! I'm so proud of them and thankful!!

Hugs-

Ivy

-- The Oprah Show on Vulvodynia will be taped this Thursday...

I asked for permission before sharing this info...and all I ask is that Veasley, or Liz not be bombarded with emails at the moment. That will come soon enough. :)

It's On Ladies:

As you all know I've been very excited, and even more so now that I know this news for sure. The Vulvodynia Show WILL be taped on Thursday. and Liz are flying to Chicago tomorrow with a patient of theirs to be audience members of the show. They had already booked the people to appear...but wrote a letter to the producers and they contacted her, and so I believe she and Liz may get to speak from the audience (hopefully). After the taping - Steph and Liz will possibly be getting together.

Whether we end up agreeing with everything that is said, you have to know this is major. There will be women sitting on that platform telling their story of Vulvar Pain. Incredible! Here's the best part of all, it will reach around the World.

Since the guests are already booked...PLEASE, PLEASE go to the Oprah link and write your story let them hear our Voice loud and clear and that there are many of us - (be sure to list your age and how long you've suffered). Use your middle name if you don't feel comfortable sharing your first name. But tell your story. Let's try to pave the way for future shows and more PELVIC PAIN topics. Barely any of us suffer from only ONE pelvic pain condition. Also, if you do not have V.pain tell them you found out about the show on Vulvar Pain and would love to see future shows on ________ and fill in the blank!

This is just too good! Hugs, Chelle

PS - V. will update us on Friday.

Chelle, I went to the Oprah site to share my story but didn't see where I can do that. Can you provide a link or let us know where that is please??

Thanks!

Ivy

I asked for permission before sharing this info...and all I ask is that Veasley, or Liz not be bombarded with emails at the moment. That will come soon enough. :)

It's On Ladies:

As you all know I've been very excited, and even more so now that I know this news for sure. The Vulvodynia Show WILL be taped on Thursday. and Liz are flying to Chicago tomorrow with a patient of theirs to be audience members of the show. They had already booked the people to appear...but wrote a letter to the producers and they contacted her, and so I believe she and Liz may get to speak from the audience (hopefully). After the taping - Steph and Liz will possibly be getting together.

Whether we end up agreeing with everything that is said, you have to know this is major. There will be women sitting on that platform telling their story of Vulvar Pain. Incredible! Here's the best part of all, it will reach around the World.

Since the guests are already booked...PLEASE, PLEASE go to the Oprah link and write your story let them hear our Voice loud and clear and that there are many of us - (be sure to list your age and how long you've suffered). Use your middle name if you don't feel comfortable sharing your first name. But tell your story. Let's try to pave the way for future shows and more PELVIC PAIN topics. Barely any of us suffer from only ONE pelvic pain condition. Also, if you do not have V.pain tell them you found out about the show on Vulvar Pain and would love to see future shows on ________ and fill in the blank!

Ivy, (NVA) will email us Friday and let us know more details... Hugs, ChelleIvy wrote: AWESOME Chelle!! When will it air, do they know?! I'm so proud of them and thankful!! Hugs- Ivy -- The Oprah Show on Vulvodynia will be taped this Thursday... I asked for permission before sharing this info...and all I ask is that Veasley, or Liz not be bombarded

with emails at the moment. That will come soon enough. :) It's On Ladies: As you all know I've been very excited, and even more so now that I know this news for sure. The Vulvodynia Show WILL be taped on Thursday. and Liz are flying to Chicago tomorrow with a patient of theirs to be audience members of the show. They had already booked the people to appear...but wrote a letter to the producers and they contacted her, and so I believe she and Liz may get to speak from the audience (hopefully). After the taping - Steph and Liz will possibly be getting together. Whether we end up agreeing with everything that is said, you have to know this is major. There will be women sitting on that platform telling their story of Vulvar Pain. Incredible! Here's the best

part of all, it will reach around the World. Since the guests are already booked...PLEASE, PLEASE go to the Oprah link and write your story let them hear our Voice loud and clear and that there are many of us - (be sure to list your age and how long you've suffered). Use your middle name if you don't feel comfortable sharing your first name. But tell your story. Let's try to pave the way for future shows and more PELVIC PAIN topics. Barely any of us suffer from only ONE pelvic pain condition. Also, if you do not have V.pain tell them you found out about the show on Vulvar Pain and would love to see future shows on ________ and fill in the blank! This is just too good! Hugs, Chelle PS - V. will update us on Friday.

Can't wait!!

Hugs-

Ivy

It's On Ladies:

, and Liz are Physical Therapists who have a practice together in San Francisco. From what I understand they were trained by Rhonda Kotarinos. They give lectures worldwide on PT for pelvic pain. Here is their link: http://www.pelvicpainrehab.com sent a letter to the Producers of Oprah...she is filled with compassion and she and Liz want to do everything they can on a conservative level to help women with pelvic pain, Vulvodynia included.... Hugs, Chelleblueeberri@... wrote: Who are and Liz? What are their ages? The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.