RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm pregnant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Becky, I just want you to know I'm praying for you and the baby! Maybe, just maybe they are 'off' some on how far along you are. I am so, so sorry, I could feel the pain coming through your post. I will ask some women at my church to be praying for the two of you as well. Hang in there! One other thing, you mentioned having 'more' v.burning right now. Makes me zero in on the Progesterone. It gets really high during the first trimester, levels off during the second, and climbs again about the last six weeks before delivery. Many Hugs, Chelle

<<I SO know how you feel! When I found out I was pregnant (12 weeks now) I had taken all kinds of stuff for constipation, herbal stuff for health (but still not so good for baby) and was using testosterone and antibiotics. I freaked out. But there's nothing we can do about it now, but just move forward and do better! And my doctor ('s practice, who wrote the V book) said the tiny bit of estradiol that we use is fine, so I am still doing that, plus my emu oil or coconut oil.Email offline if you want to chat more!Melinda>> Thanks, Melinda. Was your doctor concerned about any of the stuff you had taken? Becky

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

<<When you took the P. with your cycles did you notice any 'help' with your v.pain? I might be wrong on this, but I think when you are low in P. they usually have you supplement during the first trimester... then you go off of it. I'll just throw this out there, but I'd pay attention to those last six weeks or so of your pregnancy... if the symptoms seem worse it 'might' be the P. (so frustrating trying to pin-point the hormonal stuff). Yet, hormonal imbalances for us individually can be so REAL. Do you have a good V.pain doc that might could help you?>> Hey, Chelle, Well, I didn't notice a BIG difference, but there was a bit less irritation during that second half of my cycle. Before it always felt like I had a yeast infection and once I was taking the P it felt like it was just kind of irritated. I was hoping it would help with the abdominal

pains I'd been having, but no luck there. I will pay attention at the last 6 weeks for more burning. Thanks for the prayers! Becky

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

<<I have to admit - I went throught the same concerns you are going through in early pregnancy. I was 5-6 weeks too when I found out , and was previously on a long term regimine of doxy as part of my Lymes treatment. I also was going through some MAJOR stresses and taking medications that , had I known I was pregnant, I would not have been on IE: paxil, etc....>> and Melinda, Thanks for your notes. Did your doctors express any concern over the meds you had taken?<<Bottom line is this, and it always calms my soul...you have been chosen to be a mother, and what happens prior to you knowing is out of your control, you have the gift of life, and you will be okay. God is always good about seeing us to the finish line.>> Amen.Becky

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Becky,

First of all, Congrats! I also had low P levels and had to be on

Crinone for my first trimester (starting at 6 wks when I found out I

was pregnant). It is a vaginal suppository that really helped and my

daughter is healthy and great. BTW, I tried some natural stuff, but

I couldn't keep it down, so I had to go back to the Crinone really

quickly.

As for all of the meds and procedures, I understand some of that

too. I conceived 4 days before I left for a 2 week vacation in

Mexico. I didn't find out I was prego until the night that I came

home. For 2 weeks I had 2-3 drinks a day, got sunburned, didn't

drink enough water and walked forever. My daughter is perfectly fine

b/c when it is so early on, most of that stuff is not feeding the

baby yet. But, I had to do my research to feel okay about it. I was

concerned too. You should be fine. I had to go through other

procedures with radioactive dye when I was 6 mths and she's still

fine. We do what we can when we know.

Congrats again and I wish you a happy wonderful pregnancy.

>

> Thanks for your encouragement, everyone.

>

> Kristy, you may be right about the adhesions.

>

> And Chelle, I think the burning is definitely hormonal. The

thing is I was tested this fall and my P levels were low, so I've

been supplementing with Prometrium the last 3 cycles (2nd half

only). I went off it when I normally do, about 2-3 days before my

period, but I never started and that's when I found out I was

pregnant. Well, then my bloodtests for the pregnancy also showed low

P even though I'd been taking it previously. So I'm back on the

Prometrium.

>

> , thank you for sharing your story about your healthy baby

despite the no-no meds you had to take. Flesh-eating bacteria?

Really? I can't imagine!

>

> Becky

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>