changes (well, redness from inflammation - but no white or gray or

purple spots or lesions of any kind). So yes. Sorry. =(

Melinda

There are other symptoms. Inflammatory yellowish vaginal discharge,

with lots of white cells in it when looked at on a slide. Severe

atrophy - my inner labia disappeared completely within a matter of

weeks.

Melinda

I also have LP and I have no spots and never have. I have severe inflammation and I get the classic "Wickin's Striai" ?sp., which is basically white streaks that wipe away. I also have the white string-like appearance on the boarders of the inflammation. Some people have purplish lesions or red lesions. There is itching, burning and stinging. I guess everybody is different, but LP can have many different appearances, which is why you need to see someone who specializes in vulvovaginal disorders. It is not easily diagnosed and most women find themselves going from doctor to doctor and being treated with things that make their condition even worse, which is what happened to me. Mindy>> How did they diagnose it if you have no spots?> > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living. > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)>

Mindy,

What do you mean by white streaks that wipe away??? I

know it's probably not very easy to explain but I

don't really know what you mean.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Hi Mindy, can you please explain the 'Wickin's Straia' a little more if you don't mind.thanksnicoleTo: VulvarDisorders From: mindy_4711@...Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:32:17 +0000Subject: Re: question on Lichen Planus

I also have LP and I have no spots and never have. I have severe inflammation and I get the classic "Wickin's Striai" ?sp., which is basically white streaks that wipe away. I also have the white string-like appearance on the boarders of the inflammation. Some people have purplish lesions or red lesions. There is itching, burning and stinging. I guess everybody is different, but LP can have many different appearances, which is why you need to see someone who specializes in vulvovaginal disorders. It is not easily diagnosed and most women find themselves going from doctor to doctor and being treated with things that make their condition even worse, which is what happened to me. Mindy>> How did they diagnose it if you have no spots?> > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living. > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)>

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.