RemedySpot.com

RE: newly diagnosed - ML

Rate this topic

Guest guest

mladamsgte@... wrote: >>>>>>>I am now in the process of going down to 50 mg of Lyrica from 75mg. Doctor Diane at UT Southwestern Dallas is very supportive of me doing this. She says lowering the dosage is benefical. thanks, ml Hey there ML...please keep us posted on how things go with the Lyrica (and slowly tapering down). Just take your time and keep reminding yourself that you 'will' get there. Have you tried calling some pharmacists to see what they say about the blurry vision or risk of glaucoma? May be worth a shot. Many Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

Chelle: I have been taking only 50 ml for the last week and I am doing so good. I called the Lyrica line and they said eight out of 132 get Dry Eye and there is some optic atrophy and some retinal something or the other. The man said they do not have anything on glaucoma. I had to really prod to get what I did. And I refused to give them my address phone etc. Everytime they asked for personal info. I REFUSED. It is not their business. I had to listen to a woman read me the actual insert that comes with the med and the info they post in magazines before I got to the man who answered my questions. thanks for the encouragement. hugs, ML

Hey there ML...please keep us posted on how things go with the Lyrica (and slowly tapering down). Just take your time and keep reminding yourself that you 'will' get there. Have you tried calling some pharmacists to see what they say about the blurry vision or risk of glaucoma? May be worth a shot. Many Hugs, Chelle